.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, December 18, 2009


I was in the hospital again...

...blah, blah, blah. I'm out now and with that I am pleased. :)

I think I am headed into old people territory because my brain is failing me. That's OK, it makes for an interesting life, but a boring blog. Let's see? What can I discuss? How about nipples?

OK then, nipples it is.

Ever since I was very young, I've had to live with the fact that my nipples and the brown area around them are quite large. I wouldn't have known that except for the fact that my little brother walked in on me once when I was naked in the bathroom. He laughed (scarring me for life) and began chanting..."Silver Dollar Nipples! Silver Dollar Nipples! Silver Dollar Nipples!

Most of my memories about that brother have to do with something he did to impact ME. When he was about 3 or 4, he would run down the block to my girlfriends garage, (where we all were playing Tip-It) and then he'd run around the table and he'd do this all naked as a jaybird. Well, as naked as any bird, I guess.

It was extremely embarrassing for me and knowing him now, I realize he did that to be a jerk. At age 8, I thought he was just being a 3 or 4 year old. But now I realize that the boy was being a 3 year old...he was just being a miscreant 3 year old. His motives were not to have fun, not to "Let it all hang out!"...but to watch the girls react to him. Yep, that's my brother.

That kid knew how much I hated his little au naturel visits and my girlfriends didn't like it either. Between Cathy Campbell, Gloria Dufty, Karen and Laura Olef and that crazy chick, Jill Ihrig, my bro evoked quite a few screams. That sort of control would have been fun for a kid his age.

So, I did a few other things and the next time I noticed my brother was years later after I began developing nipples. I was too busy to pay much attention to that kid, if it weren't for his evil little actions, I might not remember him at all.

So, that's my take on nipples.



4 Comments:

Blogger leisure living sucks said...

pictures please?

December 19, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Merry Christmas!

I know you wanted pictureS...but the other one is exactly the same as that one.

:)

December 21, 2009  
Blogger John said...

lol. i hope u got over your brother's comments. the one u chose to share is beautiful ;-)

December 21, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Why, thank you kind sirs!

April 04, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home