.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, January 04, 2013

Lord, I hate cockroaches...

...but last night I met 4. By the time I got to where I was going, the place was closed so I had to take my last 30 bucks and rent a hideous room in the hood. The vermin came in the form of two big ones and two little ones and those little bastards made me keep the light on all night in a room with no heat. I would've thought that the cockroaches could find a better place to hang...but NOOOOO...they liked the nasty little place that I just left.

Right now I'm at a place that lets you use their computer, phone and laundry facilities. They also have some strong ass coffee that I'm sucking down right now. I can't hang here too long because there are other people waiting to use the computer.

I'm giving this chutzpah thing of mine a little more chance to see if something works out well for me and if I can't, I only have one other place to go and no one wants that. It's all good, I'm a big girl and I have faith in me...even if no one else does.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Legal Mind said...

Meg, come to PA. Stay with me.

January 04, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Gotta ride? I'd be headed there in a heartbeat.

January 04, 2013  
Blogger Andrea said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 06, 2013  
Anonymous Family & The Law said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation too. Situations like this is why I developed a divorce blog ("http://www.familyandthelaw.com.au). Although it's focused on Australian family law, there's some great practical tips I think that could help you.

January 07, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home