.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 12, 2013

And then I just smile

I have decided that I am going to end my self-imposed exile. I can imagine certain idiots saying, "But you should do him a favor and stay away." I've heard that enough to know how stunningly ignorant it is. How keeping a mother away from her kids is ever a good thing, I can't imagine. But I'm far from a child molesting devil mother so screw anyone who thinks I should stay away any longer. It isn't doing me any good to stay away and I think that I raised kids who can handle a 55 year old woman well enough to do so and yet still find a way to conduct their own lives without crumbling. And I've also decided that I can even say that out loud without fear of offending some idiot with whom I haven't spoken in years. I'll find a way to be heard from now on. I've watched one too many bimbos wander in and out of my life wreaking havoc along the way to further their own status not to call one out when I see one. You know, I spent a lot of time in 2004 frightenened and reeling from the events of that summer before I became bored with the fear and let it turn to something more tolerable...good, old-fashioned anger. I like it. To be right all over some drunken tramp is potent breeding ground for the righteous indignation that began this blog in January of 2005. I'm very comfortable with that. This calls for some fancy brain work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Another file transfer that won't allow me to edit it.

July 12, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translation please: What exactly are you going to do?
NSC

July 12, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

First, I am going to see one of my grandchildren. I'll be writingabout it as soon as I get the time...promise. I'm watching Shallow Hal. I'll be back after that.

July 12, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home