.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

BY THE WAY...

When Rick left, he had our car repossesed so he didn't have to make the payments anymore and he stopped paying any bills that had to do with me. I had to buy food once so I wrote a check on "our" checking account. He closed it out and that check bounced. The grocery store won't accept payments and I can't pay the entire amount at once. (The lawyer said we can deal with that in court tomorrow.) So as a result, I cannot open a checking account. I have to cash whatever checks I receive at the bank they are drawn on and then I have to go and buy money orders. My father, William Broderick, is letting me use an old savings account of his so that I can accept donations from paypal. I didn't know you had to have a paypal account to donate, but they emailed me today and I have upgraded the account so if you STILL want me to SPEAK FOR YOU, let me know! I can accept credit cards now. And, thanks to the lady that let me know about the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home