.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

MEG'S PARTY

You know, I was thinking. Earlier I listed the names of some people with whom I have lost contact. I thought it would be cool if someone re-connected with another person because of this blog. So, if you have tried everything short of Maury Povich, give this post a try. Post a comment giving as much or as little information as you'd like. If you click on "comment"(under last comment on the post), you are sent to a page that contains this post as well as the comments. That page itself could be sent to your friends so that they could put in a note of thier own. (They would have to click on Home (found below the last comment on the page), find THIS post by looking for the post's title, Meg's Party, and click on Comments to post a note, it's really not too hard.) People could sort of sign it like a petition and send it on...with no jinx, bad luck or SPAMers to worry about. It would be neat to watch the list grow and really neat if anyone found a lost friend or relative, teacher or classmate. You don't have to join anything and it doesn't cost a dime. Should this comment section get too long to navigate easily, I will start another one and people could go through the different posts to search for someone. There MUST be someone you would like to find, you could use information only THEY would understand, or you could be as straight forward as I am. Remember 6 Degrees of seperation? I bet, with a little help from others who will read your posts, someone will be lucky enough to find that someone they have been wondering about. Try it....Good Luck!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Ok, I can do this. Maybe...god, what was her name? I was living in Redwood City, California in 1974, newly out of college, married to my first wife. Being modern and sluttish we were heavily into swinging...you know, group sex, wife swapping...into the sort of sex that makes normal people puke...and we met this couple from San Jose...you guys came to our house on Saturday evening. I think the guy's name was Robert (not Bob...please, spare me...) and, for the life of me, I can not recall the wife's name...BUT...she was Egyptian, thick accent, very dark, long hair past her butt, was EXTREMELY nasty, and had the thickest, longest pubic hair I have ever used for floss. God, how I would LOVE to "meet up" with you again. Robert can stay home.

Ok, the house was on a large corner lot...you commented on all the citrus trees we had...directly across the street from a small elementary school. My wife had boobs as big as yours...and didn't much like Robert...but we were both VERY fond of you. I was the guy with the ZZ Top beard...and really hairy body. You commented that you could probably braid my back hair. Robert had to go to work Sunday morning...but you stayed and we took you home Sunday evening. Remember I told you that the hickies barely showed, your skin was so dark?

If you are reading this, PLEASE, OH, PLEASE contact me. Sigh. I no longer have that wife, and I don't like the one I have now...but you can still braid my back hair...and I can still floss for hours...wheeze...gasp...

February 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, you're brilliant! I don't have a specific person I'm searching for. However, I have been looking for YEARS for someone who has fond memories of the old Club Milano in Lima, Ohio. I got one of the big plaster medalions off of a guy who helped strip the place after the fire. I'm tired of moving the thing (it's really heavy), but I want it to go to someone who's actually been to Milano's. So if you can even vaguely descibe what it looks like, it's yours.
- Stacey

February 09, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Now THIS is what I had in mind. Where else would you search for these people? They all want you to know name and crap, this is great!

Meg

February 09, 2005  
Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Hey, um...Stacey...you don't happen to be Eqyptian, do you? Ahem...

February 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, sorry Uncle, I'm a redhead. Though you do remind me of the guy who did my tattoos. He was also an avid flosser. Dental health is important.
-Stacey

February 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh, I'd love to re-connect with someone. And he's in Atlanta, too. Now if only I hadn't been drunk when we met, I might actually remember his last name ...

Sigh.

- Beth

February 09, 2005  
Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Stacey...I think you ought to get with Meg and post some pictures of your tats. OH...so that's where the old saying "...tit for tat" came from...

And, yes, dental health is SO important that I floss daily...and try for several LONG flossing sessions on days off. Hey, can't be too careful, right?

February 10, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Beth,

If you posted details about him, (do you remember anything?)maybe someone would recognize him.
You never know.

Meg

February 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure... I post pics and the next thing I know they've been through PhotoShop and my husband finds a website with a picture of me doing something unwholesome to a horse. Uh-uh, no thanks :o) Now we've got to stop crowding Meg's Party :o)
-Stacey

February 10, 2005  
Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Was that YOU in those horse pictures? Damn!! I have new-found respect for you...ahem...

February 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home