.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Good morning!

As much as I enjoy venting on this blog, I get the biggest kick out of reading the comments you guys put out there. I wanted to share a bit of advice with all of you who haven't figured it out yet. If you are having trouble with your mate, do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask advice from one of your OWN kind, go find one of the other. They understand the motives much better than your own kind ever will. The best advice I have ever gotten regarding men has come from other men. Of course, you have to be sure the one you ask is objective. You could find yourself getting advice from the one who secretly wants you (or your man)! Nobody asked about that but I thought I would toss it in as it is barely 6 am and my brain hasn't absorbed the coffee yet. I will be back later with much more clearer thoughts after I take my father to the airport this am. In the meantime, let me tell you a stupid joke:

There was this string. He was walking down the street on a hot summer's day and he had a taste for a beer. He hopped into a bar and onto a bar stool and said, "I'll have a beer!" The bartender replied, "We don't serve string here!"
The string left, walking down the street. He came across a friendly appearing man and the string asked the man to tie him in a knot. The man hesitated, but he tied the string in a knot. The string then asked the man to fray him around the edges. The man was a little confused, but he did as the string requested, he frayed the string around the edges. The string then hopped back into the bar, hopped back up on the barstool and said, "I'll have a beer." The bartender asked, "Aren't you that same string who was in here a while ago?" To which the string replied, "I'm afraid not."

Yeah, yeah, I know it is dumb but I still laugh when I tell it as it is amazingly stupid, corny, and to me, funny.

Love ya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frayed knot! LMAO! cute!

February 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, there is a piece of sausage and a piece of bacon in a frying pan, and the sausage says to the bacon, "Man, it sure us hot in here!"
And the bacon replies, "Aiiii! It's a talking sausage!"

February 15, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL, how did this one get by me? Too cute. Keep 'em coming.

Meg

February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home