.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Now this is interesting. You know those Trojan Condom commercials? You know-"TROJAN MAN!!" Well, on my way to work this morning, I heard a commercial for "Twisted Condoms, twisted for her pleasure." Apparently-women like twisted? Did I miss the "Memo" saying that twisted was pleasurable? Well, I still dont like it...

Neither do I...but I will be sure to let rick know that they finally have condoms for "special" penis's like his.

YIPEEE!!! I am so glad that he isnt gonna be able to screw you over once again. He must be ready to spit nails now, hahahaha!!!! And the judge won't look kindly on his lying.

And it gets worse!!! I went to H&R Block to see what he did to have so much deducted from his taxable income, one thing is he claimed MY 23 year old son!!! That's illegal, my son is in Chicago and claimed himself! What a nit wit!

That was a good catch on the e-filing. Way to stay on top of that. :-)

Yeah, he almost got that one past me! I am trying to fgure out how to let him know that I am aware of his other "deductions", LOLOLOL...let him deny adultery now!

So, I get to file alone, I keep my refund. he files alone and instead of thousands of dollars in refunds, he will owe quite a little bit. No wonder he would have given me the piece of crap car...he was gonna get a new one with MY refund!

Happy dance, happy dance.

I get my car, my refund, and I still have credibility and his is SHOT as far as the courts go. If my Dad is right, his attorney tap danced around the paperwork where it said that Vex should pay the imaginary back taxes. So, she was trying to screw me as well, or so it would appear. Or, I should just give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she is as gullible as I was. He is an extraordinary liar. Well, gotta go, I have to file my taxes...alone. Oh, and then, I have to go over my testimony for his domestic violence trial. See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home