.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ah. It’s been an interesting weekend...

...hasn’t it? Well, it’s almost over and now it’s time to get things back to normal. I had plans today but they were cancelled which is just as well because I wanted to iron my kitchen curtains. But, then, I had to go help May so I didn’t even get to do that. Now, I have to run out again but I shouldn’t be gone for too long. When I get back, I will complete this post. With any luck at all, I will find a computer where I am going so that I can write from there. One way or another, I am going to be back soon.:)

(My kitchen window is naked right now and I am a little nervous that someone can see me. Oh, a friend of mine called to say that he had downloaded my ass onto his computer. I hadn’t thought of that. I had better not find out that my ass is on anybody’s screen saver! I put it there to prove a point, not to be...well, whatever it is you do with such stuff.)

Well, I need to get on the road, but I’ll be back soon.

There! I'm back! A moth just flew at my forehead and freaked me out. I hate bugs. Oh my God, I hate bugs. Did you know that spiders just drop down from the ceiling hanging by little web strings? I can't help but think that, at one time or another, a spider has landed on me while I slept. I hate that thought. Bugs are the reason why I couldn't be blind. I would know that sooner or later, I would eat a bug. We eat bugs as it is, did you know that the government actually has an acceptable limit as to how many bug parts are allowed in food? Who went to that meeting? I would like to know.

Anyway, I was speaking with a friend, and he mentioned that there was a tribe of people in Africa that has a man who's job it is to service widows, whether they like it or not. Apparently, it releases the spirit of the husband or something like that. Anyway, my friend said something about a woman who didn't want to be serviced and laughed as though any woman shouldn't enjoy the sex act. When I said, "No, we don't enjoy it if we aren't into it", he was actually stunned. He didn't know that women do not ALWAYS enjoy sex. He asked, "Couldn't you GET into it?" I said, "No, if we don't like you, we couldn't get into it. Most of our enjoyment is in our brains."

It actually took some convincing. I had to repeat that. "NO, dude, we do NOT enjoy it if we're not into it." I added, "It isn't painful unless it's violent, but we actually don't feel a thing if we aren't into it." He couldn't grasp that fact. I told him that I realized that men always find it to be a pleasurable sensation whether they care about the woman or they don't. He did not realize that women didn't work that way. Now, he is not a moron, at least I'm pretty sure that he isn't. So I was wondering if there might not be other men out there who thought that we always enjoyed the sex act in the same way that they do. If so, let me tell you, women don't always find sex to be a pleasurable sensation. That's why some women can just lie there and do nothing. That's also how we can go for long periods of time without it.

I refuse to have that kind of sex. That's just asking for trouble. And therefore, it isn't very difficult at all for me to go without it. Every so often I have a sudden wave of libido that hits me out of nowhere, but I am always alone when that happens. So, it hasn't been much of a challenge. At first, I refrained from sex because I didn't trust myself. Now it's because I've thought about it and I don't want to be used. The only sure way to prevent that is to just keep it to myself. I'll know when the time is right. I'm not at all worried about it.

I just thought about something. That's why it didn't occur to me that my backside would be anything more than a snub at someone else. I admit that I was glad I that I had those pretty lace panties on underneath the shorts, but I never thought about it any further than that. What a woman just thinks are pretty things, a man finds sexy. So, a man usually assumes we are doing something to be seductive when we are really just trying to surround ourselves with pretty things. Not that we are totally stupid, but it can take us a minute where a man would see the sexual nature of something immediately. But, sooner or later, we pick up on it. And of course, some of us are a little quicker than others. I don't think that men and women are TOO far apart, I just think that we need to talk about ourselves a little bit. And THAT'S why I'm here. Alrighty then.

Meg

By the way, I have added some things to the blogging post that you might find helpful if you are blogging:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/05/megs-blogging-101-so-many-people-have.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOL, you crack me up. I must admit, that thought did cross my mind as well:) You're a sweetie.

Meg

May 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah has some advice you could use. (Well at least Oprah thinks so.) I agree with the blogger who reviewed it . This is a lady I'd like to invite over for laughs-
http://tinyurl.com/bzoap

May 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home