.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Brad Pitt: I Still Love Jen and I Still Want a Divorce

"Hunky star Brad Pitt is featured in GQ’s upcoming issue and finally begins to shed some light on his upcoming divorce with soon to be ex, Jennifer Aniston. Reports from those who have previewed the upcoming piece say that he is mostly quiet on his new rumored flame Angelina Jolie.

But he does open up a bit on his views on marriage. "The idea that marriage has to be for all time -- that I don't understand," Pitt says in the interview.

I can see that--who does? That whole death do us part thing is probably a bit overrated. What a shock that he is getting a divorce."

I found this article online (it was written by Chris Bergman and you can read the entire thing at:

http://www.nationalledger.com/scribe/archives
/2005/05/brad_pitt_i_sti.shtml

So, they have a problem with the foreverness of marriage? Duh. That's the point. For such a talented person, Pitt is a bit of a nit wit. If this is indicative of the mentality that Hollywood has toward marriage, no wonder they can't seem to get it right.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a sorry state of affairs when divorce rates and the number of single parents sore. It is an indication of our ever growing immoral society. I just wish people would stay together longer before having a child rather then having a child simply because they are married. The children seem to pay for their parents mistakes. Where I patrol, there are a number of tear-away youths. A high proportion of them come from single parents who are unable to look after them properly as they are earning the money to feed the family. If only "till death do us part" meant something.
I'm still waiting for miss right...

May 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home