.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Oh Rick...

...what have you done? You poor thing, you’ve hooked up with an idiot. I assume that you know it now but I am surprised that you can’t keep a tighter reign on her. I would have thought that you were at least bright enough to want to keep the nutcase out of the public eye. I suppose there’s always the possibility that I have OVER-estimated your intelligence. Of course, there’s also the possibility that you are just plain pussy-whipped and you can’t control her. I imagine it would be tough to hold back a moron who thinks she is zapping me with her comments. Don’t you see this for what it is? Everybody else does. Oh well, good luck, dude. I think you’re going to need it.

Oh, here is another question from her:

You said that you were married in Reno. Did your Aunt Jean live in Reno?

No. She lived in Petaluma. She has passed away. thanks for your concern.


You know, this blog has received over a thousand hits in 12 hours. I guess I owe those two nit wits a debt of gratitude so, thanks! Like I said before, I couldn’t make this stuff up, it’s perfect. The timing couldn’t be better, what with the newspaper about to publish this thing and all. This is just about the best thing that could have happened and I didn’t have to do a thing, it was a gift! And, with Vex JUST paying May 1rst’s alimony payment, he is 30 days in arrears and if he is one more day overdue, he is in contempt and is violating the restraining order, all while he is on probation for the domestic violence things he pled guilty to. So, I am pretty sure that, for the time being at least, the alimony will be coming on a regular basis so I am golden!

I can’t tell you what it is yet, but I am getting a really, really, good birthday present. I want to tell you, but I can’t. You’ll understand why when I do tell you. My birthday is at the end of June and the divorce should be final by then so you will know soon enough anyway.

Well, my friend Kay needs me so I have to go over to her house to help her with some things but I will be back soon. I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend!

Meg Kelso

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The strands are coming undone...only a matter of time before the whole dress falls apart. Keep up the blog, we're having a blast!;)

May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home