.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

I won, you lost. You can have his money, I have his baby.
Is that a herpy sore I see on your lip? It looks like it hurts. Ouch!
For someone supposedly so smart and sure of herself, you are beginning show your true colors. Hope you can keep deleting the truth fast enough so the newspaper reporter doesn't see the TRUTH...

I told you that I wasn’t going to give you a forum, you can say anything you’d like to, but I won’t let you use my blog to do it from. Oh, FORUM is another new word isn’t it? Look it up. Once again, I am going to use everything you say to my advantage. If you feel as though you have won something, good for you. But you know, for someone so happy, you seem to be rather obsessed with me. Where is Vex? Has he run out on you? Is that where all of this anger is coming from? You see what you want to see, everybody else looks at that picture and sees an attractive woman, you see a “herpy” sore, oh well. Vex had his opportunity to speak to the reporter, I am sure she will be fair in her article. Since you are so proud of yourself, I am sure that you’d like for your fans to know where they can reach you. Let’s see, 11 Colony Ln., Kennesaw, Georgia. Right behind the Quik-Trip. Address your letters to Gail Glenn or Rick Kelso...fourth trailer on the left. :)

Now that she has admitted it (before the divorce is final, by the way) I am done with her. That's exactly what I wanted to see and once again, she has walked right into it. What a pliable wench she be!!!!


Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home