.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 16, 2005

If, on the other hand, I've misread your writings and he is a more abusive SOB who has bruised you up and drawn blood or broken bones... then he needs some jail house lovin'.

LOL, actually, he was somewhere in between. He did more damage to property than to me but when he did get mean, he got pretty damn mean. I always felt like going into specific details would make me look more like an ass for staying as long as I did. He was never as cruel as he was last summer, that was intentional and meant to cause harm. But, as the case is over, it is a moot point. Now I am more worried about paying my bills and getting the divorce over with than anything else. I wish someone would CALL ME so I could know what to do.

I'm beginning to think that there should be a proficiency/IQ test given to the public that must be passed in order to vote.

They tried that once, it was considered racist. I understand exactly what you mean though, there is a huge segment of our population that follow others like cows, never giving any actual thought to what the people say, they just go along. Like Jerry said to George, “If we were back in Nazi Germany you’d be two-stepping in line saying, ‘Go along Jerry, go along.” It’s frightening, because their vote counts as much as ours do. And they have children.

As far as those more jerkish guys not having girls, that wasn't the case.

I meant that they would taunt you for not having a girlfriend...or for calling one on time.

The idea used to be that you try to work them out.

And what a lovely idea it was. It makes me sad. I am very sad today. I hate being sad. Don’t you? Doesn’t it suck? And there really isn’t much to do about it except wait until it stops. I think I’ll go take a walk.

See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home