.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Meg...

...It is a sorry state of affairs when divorce rates and the number of single parents sore. It is an indication of our ever growing immoral society....If only "till death do us part" meant something. I'm still waiting for miss right...

Well, she’s out there, you just have to go through a bunch of Miss Wrongs, just like we women have to kiss those frogs. It’s so sad that the adults can’t manage to work on their marriages. Once again, that “If it feels good, do it” mentality that is possessed by weak people who would prefer to take the path of least resistance. What are we teaching our kids? How can they ever be expected to respect marriage vows when the parents, for the most part, don’t teach them by example. Well, I guess they are teaching them, but by setting poor examples. Thank you for your input...I appreciate it. If anyone would like to visit this man’s blog, here is the link:

http://specialcopper.blogspot.com/

Now, this man is from England, so don’t think he is misspelling words, they just spell things a little differently over there.

The idea of sticking out the bad times of a marriage is no longer fashionable. When a person of such high public status as Brad Pitt says that the entire idea of marriage being forever is a tough one for him, he makes it a little bit harder for our younger generation to respect that "until death do us part" thing themselves. And, from what I’ve seen online alone, there are far too many ways to cheat and far too many people who are willing. As bad as it is when you meet someone outside of the marriage by happenstance and use that, “It just happened” excuse, it is absolutely stunning how many married people are out there actively seeking a cheating partner. Pre-meditated cheating is all around us. The men who are doing this are doing so in a fearless manner, broadcasting their pictures and profiles as though they have no fear whatsoever. And, the lack of respect that they have for women in general is apparent in the advertisements that they put out there. What kind of woman would be wooed by this kind of man:

On our first date I would start by eating your pussy then getting my dick sucked. Then I would you until your eyes rolled in the back of your head and nut on your face. On the second date its going in your ass.

Now, I didn’t make that up, I got it straight out of this man’s profile under, "My idea of the perfect first date". This man has a wife out there, naively loving her husband and totally unaware that he is associating with women who would, A. even consider dating a married man and, B. consider this an appealing idea. No wonder STD’s are all over.

Now, if that freak isn't bad enough, check out this man’s description of himself:

52 year old male looking for fun and excitement. I have lots of interests. I would love to have a CFNM experience. If you don't know what that is, ask me. I also like dressing up like a girl at times. I am not gay or bi, but straight. Just like the turn on of dressing up. I am not passable, but do it at home. Would love to dress up for you. If you have girlfriends invite them too for fun. Will clean houses for free in the nude for free, but only for women.

I don’t even know what a “CFNM experience” is, and I don’t think I want to. But this guy comes up in a search for MEN...most women looking for a man would probably balk at the idea of someone in a dress.
The amazing audacity that they possess is astonishing. They put their pictures up for the entire world to see, and then assume that their wives will never see them. I am going to post a few pictures of married men who don’t seem to mind being seen at the end of this post.

Now, I certainly realize that there are women who are just as despicable, so don’t think I am just picking on the men...as a matter of fact, to be fair, I will go and get a few pictures of married women who don’t seem to mind having their faces all over the world for all to see.

What a shame that people don’t realize the immense happiness that comes from that one true love of their life. At the first rocky road, so many take off. Not only do they lose so much themselves, but they have stolen the opportunity for a lifelong marriage from the person who believed them at the alter. And of course, the children involved are no more than "collateral damage".

I would love to hear from people who have had a wonderful marriage, tell us how you did it or how your parents did it. If you have any ideas that you’d like to share about how the love was kept alive, please let us know. You might teach somebody something and as a result, you could be responsible for creating another long and happy marriage. I can’t imagine a better gift to give.

After looking for those married nimrods and their pictures...I must say, the men do outnumber the women by FAR! That’s to be expected I suppose. There were so many that I had to quit after a few. If you would like to see all the married fools and what they have the nerve to say, go to plentyoffish.com...do an advanced search and put in that you are a man looking for a woman (or vice versa) and then check married and enter your state and city or just the state. For comic value alone, it’s a fun way to kill some time.

Of course, it is also very sad.

Well, here’s hoping that you don’t find your own spouse on that thing!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home