.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Meg,

...this isn't nice. You have to be posting these anonymous comments as a joke.I mean, I understand that someone is stupid enough to be having a child with a married man as ugly as vex. But come on, could she possibly be stupid enough to post on your blog with such poor spelling and grammar and expect to be taken as anything but hillbilly trailer trash?Good thing she was checking her spelling, else she would have misspelled "anonymous" as "anonimous" at the end of her comment. I mean, it's not like a reasonably intelligent person would do that with it spelled out for them on the comment page as an option.

First of all, “anonymous” is right there for them to read when they are making a comment. Second of all, I had nothing to do with them! Thirdly, who in the world ever said we were dealing with a halfway intelligent person?! But, nope, it was not I, as a matter of fact, I spent all weekend deleting about 100 comments. I left the particularly funny ones up and just trashed the rest.

Now, let me say this. I have no way of knowing who was doing it. All I know is that is was someone who had some semi-accurate information about me and judging from the effort they put into it, someone who is very angry at ME in particular. Earlier I compared it to a murder where the victim was “over killed”, most people who just don’t appreciate this thing leave one nasty comment and leave. They don’t spend hours on me.

I know they are ridiculous and I assure you, the only time I ever did that was with “Roger”. Oh, no, was it Kevin? I forget. Anyway, it was when I had that phantom dude going on. I haven’t done that since. I don’t need to make anyone look worse by posting fake comments. They look pretty bad all by themselves. I promise...it wasn’t me. So, laugh all you want, they were real!

I googled and found out that CFNM stands for "clothed female naked male". I wasn't courageous enough (nor willing to deal with a likely "pop-up hijacking") so I didn't click-through on anything to find out specifics.

Ick, ick, ick. Alrighty then! I know what CFNM is. And, I wish I didn't! I didn't even know that was an option. What do you call woman who like to dress in men's clothing?

I really liked that movie. I agree that it was pretty slow, but I thought it did an excellent job of chronicling the life of a very interesting historical figure.

Yeah, the story was slow but like you, I wanted to see it. Once again, they did a great job with a slow story, the acting and costumes and sets were absolutely first class. It (The Aviator) was certainly worth the time.

Say, I know I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do you even know what you're talking about, anonymous? LOL

I wasn’t so sure myself. I wasn’t sure if it was the nut that spent his/her weekend obsessing on this blog or a normal person just making a comment.

The guy in the background makes the photo, in my opinion. A true classic. LOL

Yep. I have to wonder if it is the same guy she is looking to cheat on. Damn, I feel badly for him. Now, you KNOW I didn't do that one, it is on the plentyoffish.com site. If you have ever met a moron, you should have no reason to doubt that there are people stupid enough to write those posts, LOL.

If you are a woman and want to cheat, the opportunities will throw themselves at you. If you are a guy and want to, you will have to go look for it, hence these losers posting ads.

Yeah, you’re right. I hadn’t thought about that. I lost count of the guys who hit on me in 1974. I have heard men say, “Sure women can get some whenever they want to.” That’s nice on one hand but one the other, most of them are icky. If we count the guys who hit on us that we would WANT to have hit on us, the numbers become a little bit closer to the women who hit on the men.

I almost spit out my soda laughing when I read that comment.

I wish I could take credit for it. But I’ve heard my father use it over the years. I don’t even think he started it but there are most certainly times when it is appropriate.

My marriage isn't for public consumption. It's a connection I have with this one other person on the planet, and it isn't right to share those private details with others, because they are ours. Ours. No dirty details... it's just private. I respect the space we've created for each other. It's a safe place for each of us.

Yep, I understand completely. I thought I had one of those marriages as well. Imagine my surprise! But, when it was betrayed, along with my trust, all of the respect I had for him and our marriage went out the window. As a matter of fact, it was the betrayal of this respect that prompted this blog. I took all of the broken promises and the pain and wrote this thing. He could have ended the marriage in a more decent manner, but he chose to treat the marriage as less than valuable. In doing so, he proved that we had no such relationship worthy of respect. So, I lost my respect for it as well. When he broke the vows, he tacitly “annulled” the marriage, so there was no marriage to consider. If he had felt about marriage the way you do, Auntie, none of us would be here. But, we are. and I am doing what I want to do, damned the torpedoes!

Well, I’ll be back after I have sucked coffee for a while.

See ya soon,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home