.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hi.

I’ve had a death in the family so I’ve been kind of pre-occupied.

Well, I’m still waiting for the final paperwork. As I mentioned earlier, I think somebody is playing games with my divorce. Apparently, that’s the way some attorneys operate. They don’t work as much for the benefit of their client as they do for the sake of playing a game and winning minor battles.

You know, this is a female attorney that I am referring to and she is a perfect example of why woman have a hard time being accepted into important, leadership positions. So many woman, with few exceptions to the rule, have a hard time differentiating between being tough and being mean. I’ve heard women complain about being called a “bitch” when they assert themselves. Well, there’s a reason for that. When they assert themselves, they happen to do it in a bitchy way. I am sure there are men who could do better as well, but in general, women will be a bitch where a man will actually really be tough. Roseanne made the point that a man in her position would be considered “a shrewd businessman” but I don’t think her reputation had anything to do with her being a woman, I think she was just a bitch. We have to learn the difference and this attorney, in my opinion, needs to consider that possibility herself.

Anyway, I am over being angry about everything (in the divorce) although I preferred it. I was more comfortable there. Being angry was cool because I could come up with all that “twisted penis” stuff. Now I’m just sad and I don’t know what to do about that. I certainly don’t want to write about that, sad is sad...to say more would be whining and that’s such a downer thing to do so I won’t.

I went to the Battlefield with my dad yesterday and we got lost. I dragged that poor man all over the place. Up hills and down hills, it was crazy. I was sure he was gonna have a heart attack, but he made it. He’s in bed now so I am taking this chance to say hi.

Oh, that guy who stopped by the night before my birthday called me last night. I was glad for that, it came at a good time. And he is just so cute, you wouldn’t believe. And tall. And smart. And I have known him for a couple years at least so it’s not like he’s a stranger or anything like that so that’s cool.

I’ll see ya a little later,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home