.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I've not been having fun at all...

...I have been quite ill lately...the pain has gotten so bad that I can barely inhale without hurting. The results from the MRI showed that the tumors have spread to my spine. I was supposed to go into the hospital today for treatment to shrink the tumors but RICK KELSO has quit his job and is currently in hiding in Montana so when I went to the doctor yesterday, I had no medical insurance. I was able to pay for two of my prescriptions but not the others. I had about $400 to my name and over $300 of it went to the two medications that I could pay for.

He left without the divorce being final and his attorney...JAMIE SMITH, has sent the final divorce papers to my attorney for me to sign. RICK KELSO is in contempt of every order that he has agreed to thus far and I would be a fool to sign any further papers. If I did, the orders in which he is in contempt of would no longer be in effect so I will not sign them until he decides to honor the existing orders. I will not sign those papers until he is current on his alimony and he reimburses me for the $300 that I had to spend on my medication because of my uninsured status.

Obviously they have no respect for the institution of marriage so it's not as though they care if they are married or not so I don't think that a divorce is a priority to them and it certainly is not terribly high on my list of things to do at this point.

I have received many phone calls from people who care more about me than the man who vowed to honor and protect me. I am sorry if I worried anyone, I was simply to ill to sit at the desk and write. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to the folks who have written and called when I seemingly dropped off the face of the internet.

I have spent the last 30 years of my life helping others and I am now in a postition of needing help myself. Since learning that I have no medical insurance, I have realized that I have to do what I have been trying to avoid....I have to beg for help. My pride is aching but I want to live for my children so I must spend this week trying to find assistance to help pay for my medications and my medical treatment. If anyone out there knows of any resources available, please email me with any information that you may have at Meg.Kelso@gmail.com. I have no money with which to buy food nor do I have any money to pay my bills with.

I am sitting alone in my kitchen right now and I need help but I don't know where to turn. I am scared and I am sick...but I am still here and I will fight with every fiber of my being to survive. I will be back to write more after I have written something by hand and I will get it online somehow.

Thank you all for your concern and for any help that you can offer.

I remain sincerely grateful,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home