.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

OK, I’m back...

....I had a lovely evening and I will surely fall asleep with a smile upon my face. This time I won’t forget to get on the couch before I do fall asleep.

My friend just left and we had a lovely time. When he got here I was still making dinner so I gave him a glass of tea and he kept me company while I finished cooking. I made chicken quesadilla’s, Spanish rice and refried beans. I also made some pico de gaillo which, after cooking for Rick, was taking a chance. This guy not only had to like onions, but he had to like green peppers and tomatoes as well. Anyway, he was normal and everything was fine.

After we ate, we watched Fargo, he hadn’t seen it in a while and although I had, I didn’t mind because it’s a good movie. By the end of the movie we were into some pretty comfortable cuddling. You can tell you’re cuddling properly when you can perceive the change in each others’ breathing. That’s always a sign of good things to come, isn’t it? OK, that was fun.

So, after the movie, I walked across the room to take the DVD out of the player and when I came back to the couch, well, let’s just say that he didn’t make me wait long at all. I had lip lock before my ass hit the couch. Yada, yada, yada...he went home and I let the dog back in.

I wish someone would invent a thing that would record your experiences on a chip or something and then you could replay them. Tonight would be a night that I would rewind and watch again over and over again. I’m sitting here again staring at the keyboard with nothing to write. I was thinking about something but I wasn’t going to write it and then I thought, oh...what the hell. So, anyway, when I said that I had the refried beans with dinner I almost added, “Luckily, nobody farted.” Bit I didn’t say that because I didn’t want to break the mood. But it’s broken now so I’ll just tell you a fart story.

I actually considered not telling you this particular fart story because I am the farter in it and I don’t admit to farting often. When I do, I try to do so when I feel that I have more to gain that I do to lose in the fart disclosure.

Back when Rick and I were dating, he was quite a bit larger than me and for some reason, I thought that I would show my strength and lift him up. Now, I was out on a date and having a good time, anal control was my last concern.

So, when I hoisted the man, I let loose an utterly unexpected little fart, one of those farts that are just loud enough that you can't even delude yourself into thinking went unheard. Naturally, I put him back down. He immediately left the area. Now, I swear, this fart did NOT stink. I swear, I’m not just saying that, it really, really didn’t smell bad. But, even if it HAD stunk, he should have stayed with me. I should have known then that he wouldn’t be standing by me when things would become grueling.

Anyway, don’t you hate when you’re sitting on a chair and a phony fart sound comes out? You didn’t really fart, but to the others in the room, it could go either way. You try to recreate the fart noise but you can’t. You just hope that they all knew that it was the chair and by now it’s been awhile because you’ve been trying to make the noise again and you’ve been analyzing whether or not anybody else heard it at all and by the time you do ask, you would have to say...”Hey, remember that fart sound before? You knew it wasn’t a real fart, it was the chair. You knew that...right?” That’s no good. I should be careful about fart chat, the last time I did it, my dog had an attack of Alpo-stinkitis.

In all the space movies, they never find a planet with gravity light enough to where a good enough fart would propel the space dudes through the air. You would think that it would make perfect scientific sense. Those “transportation” farts wouldn’t even have to stink. Say they don’t have any bacteria...there’s nothing to make it stink. I could see that.

I have the 70’s music channel on and right now, they are playing John Travolta’s single, remember that? It was called Gonna Let Her In.

Haven’t heard that in a long time.

OK, I think I could easily fall asleep right now so I should head for the couch. Have a good day!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home