.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I received this email from my sister just now...

"Nice jacket. Pay the ticket airhead."

AIRHEAD? That’s a fine how do you do. I guess she’s just jealous, I’m divorced and she’s not. :):):)

I have the 70’s music channel on my TV. My cable service has a bazillion music channels. I love it. I’m having a rather lazy day. I feel like watching old Blondie reruns but I can never find them here. But not to worry, we DO have the golf channel.

There are a lot of old classics that never get shown. Did you know that some nimrod bought up all of the Little Rascals because it was so “politically incorrect”? Isn’t that stupid?

Sometimes I think we ARE at 451. There is very little, if anything, that would not offend someone for one reason or another, and to ban things on that basis is a frightening precedent. But that’s just me. I’m funny like that.

Call ME an airhead.

So, now what to do...ah, Grand Funk. I think I’ll do the Locomotion. BRB.

OK, that was fun.

I need a painter dude now. I have to paint this place. It’s making me nuts. I didn’t want to because I had stenciled a bunch of stuff at the top and that took a very long time. My arms were KILLING me from reaching up and doing that and I don’t want to paint over it. But, the last time I had the place painted I chose the wrong color. Now I’m annoyed and I have to do it all over again.

That’s one thing my sister has that I don’t, the built in husband/painter dude that is in every man. It is a trade off that I readily accept at this point. Of course, I do have to paint the damn house by myself and I don’t know what the hell I am doing. My knowledge of painting comes from what I’ve learned watching Ronco edge trimmer commercials.

I think I’d just like to rent a sprayer and spray the hell out of everything. I’ll just pick one color and do the entire house, ceilings and walls in that color. Yep. That’s the plan.

I’ll use a nice semi-gloss, the color white that has a tiny squirt of blue, just enough to give it that bright white that I like so much and it’s also easy to clean. I don’t usually have to clean the ceilings, but you never know.

Now, I need some Kool-aid...red, I think. BRB.

Damn, I was out of red, I had to make purple.

I think I’ll go soak in a warm tub. I can float in that thing. I like that. Of course, my legs are bent, but I am floating except for the side of my feet which do kinda slide across the bottom of the tub. But, for all intents and purposes, I'm floating.

I’ll make bubbles, too. Do you ever make winter wonderlands in the bubble bath? I do. I wish I could have the music in the tub, that would be perfect. When I win the lottery, I think I’ll have music piped throughout the house. I have the ability make music play in the bathroom but there are too many wires involved, especially when I’m in a bathtub full of water. I’ll just sing to myself. Yeah, I do that too. Usually Carpenters but the other day I sang Little Arrows. That’s an old one.

Then, I had it stuck in my head for two days. I’d be pushing the shopping cart and singing, “Little arrows that will hit you once, and hit you once again....” It really got stupid there after a while. The real bitch of it is that to get rid of it, I started singing Down in the Boondocks and now I can’t get THAT one out of my head.

Allrighty then, I'm off to sing in the bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home