.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

OK...

...I popped the cork, and it didn’t hurt me! Now I’m sucking champagne and I must say, it tastes good! I have a couple of other things in mind as well tonight. Oh my, that champagne just gave me a warm feeling in my belly. That was nice. I have the music blasting and I’m doing the kitchen dancing thing again.

I love dancing in my kitchen but if memory serves, dancing is fun wherever you do it. The last time I was dancing out of my kitchen was at my brother’s wedding in 1995 and it was with my son. Now that’s just not right. Not that my son is a bad dancer, but you can’t really get down with your kid now, can you?

I can’t hip check him and I can’t shake my “put any female body part here”. It’s just not done.

It’s slowly occurring to me that I’m as free as a bird and I like it.

I can do whatever I want to do and one of the things I want to do is head out of the house here in a few minutes. Todd is going out for a while and won’t be calling until later which is good because my new phone is charging itself up.

So, I think I’ll go out and bug people. That’s always fun. Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. But as sweet as I am, I think that being bugged by me isn’t so bad. I really am a sweetheart, ask anyone. I like me. If I didn’t, I would change what I didn’t like. It looks like I’ve done just that, doesn’t it? I got rid of the mendacious man that has been the bane of my existence for so many years.

That in itself has made me feel so good, for so many reasons. Some men, not ALL of them, but a pretty good chunk of them, turn things back on the woman when she has a complaint. That effectively shuts her up and she decides to keep her mouth shut next time. The next thing you know, you are being served with divorce papers and and then a reporter calls you and asks what you think of the blog that your wife just wrote about you in which she mentions the malfunctioning appendage that you call your manhood. Life can be a bitch.

This is an example of what I’m talking about. She says to you, “I don’t understand why you've been so distant. “You haven’t made love to me in two months, what’s up?”

Now, that’s one thing that will make any female insecure. So, when he answers:

“Well, you’re always bitching about me not making love to you. That’s why I don’t, you act like you’re the man. Now you‘re acting all insecure and it makes me not want to be close to you anymore. Our sex life just isn‘t as intense since you started acting like that.”

OK then, watch me shut up forever. What woman wouldn’t feel secure after hearing something like that from her husband? Damn. I’m so well out of that one, ‘ey?

OK, back to bugging people. I wonder where my hand buzzer is. That’s a classic and I love it. I don’t know where my little cigarette stink bombs went but I will look for them.

This champagne is pretty damn good. I should buy it more often. Yes. I think I will.

Oh, I just put on the sweetest little top I’ve seen in forever. I must take a picture of it. Of course, it could be like that time I won the tri-fecta and bought champagne for everyone and then, after drinking a BUNCH of it myself, I bought that hideous cowgirl hat. But...I think this top is pretty cute, I bought it when I was sober. Of course, I didn’t try it on until just now, but I have faith in my sober choices.

Oh yeah, I was right. This top is pretty shear and I decided that I finally had the perfect shirt to wear my bustierre under. Yesireebob, it most certainly does look good. And damned if I don't feel like one sexy bitch.

See ya later.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home