.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Steve Dougan: COUNTY COMMISSIONER...the Final Chapter:

ME: To be honest with you, I hate emailing and chatting online, I prefer speaking...it's much easier.
Meg

HIM: So do I. I figure that comes when two folks show they have enough interest to want to be at that stage. Was still hoping to see another photograph or so of you. The ones on this site are all pretty tiny except the last one.
Steve

ME: You know, I don't care for it when people are so concerned with a person's looks. I am an extremely attractive women but what's more important is that I'm a very decent human being. I am looking for someone interested in me, not the way I look. Have a nice life.

HIM: Let's see now. You're flat broke; you don't even know if you have money to pay the rent on the apartment and not a dime for retirement and you don't like where you live? I'm quite established in my community, am a millionaire, and you're telling me off? Yeah, right.

ME: LOLOL, yeah, well, I'm not a hooker. And I didn't tell you off. I politely told you that I didn't appreciate being treated like a piece if furniture. I live in a house and I am an established member of my own community. I am a registered nurse and I happen to be recovering from cancer. My situation is temporary...yours, however seems to be a bit more involved. Good luck with that. A million bucks ain't what it used to be.

HIM EARLIER: I'm not rich, but the bills are all paid with a few bucks left over. I'm looking for the last great love of my life.

ME: Now, I've written about you and the entire world knows what a creep you are. You should have just left me alone.

After the last e-mail, Mr. Dougan decided that he might be better off if he just shut his big stupid mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home