.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A friend of mine asked me...

...if I wanted to go to a titty bar with him last night. I entertained the idea but was never forced to make a decision because he had a flat tire or something stupid like that and never did go. The only reason I even considered it is that it’s something that I’ve never done and I always like to say that I’ll try anything once. I can’t see anything fun in it but I can’t say that for sure unless I try it so I would have, but we never did. In the meantime, I discussed it with Todd who said that he would take me sometime so I guess I will go, but only because they have pool tables.

I’ll shoot pool while the men watch the snatches fly. That’s fun for me, I don’t care if the chicks there are all naked. Hell, half of the women in any bar are pretty funky anyway so it wouldn’t bother me unless they ruined my pool game. I think it might work to my advantage, the men that I would play with would be so distracted that I could probably beat them more easily than I usually do.

What an interesting conversation that topic evoked. Todd tried to get me to say that a woman’s body was more fun to watch than a man’s body. I conceded that the woman’s body might be nicer than a man’s body...but I would STILL rather see a naked man than a naked woman.

Call me kooky, I’m a straight female and that’s just part of being a straight female. If I were to paint a beautiful painting, I might choose to paint a woman, but if I were just going to peek, I’d rather peek at a man.

Am I alone here? I wouldn't be jealous of a man who went to the titty bar, that's one place that I would be pretty sure that he wouldn't get laid. Hell, look at Rick, he'd screw co-workers and convenience store clerks, no place if safe with a cheater and a guy who wouldn't cheat wouldn't do it wherever he was.

My mother took me and my aunt to a male strip club 27 years ago and that’s as close as I’ve ever gotten. Of course, I was quite young and embarrassed at the time, especially with my mother getting so into it and slipping all of her money in the g-strings of buff young men. She had a great time, I didn’t. It wasn’t rotten, just not my cup of tea.

I guess it’s just that stuff about men being visual and women, not so much. I’ve been in many locker rooms in my day and I’ve seen plenty of naked women so it’s not something that I have ever felt like I missed.

Being in sports in high school, we had our locker room antics and joining spas as an adult, I’ve seen more female nudity than I ever wanted to so I wouldn’t bother paying for it. But, I would go with a guy who wanted me to go with him. At least he wanted me to be a part of it. The only way it would bother me if my guy did go... is if he lied about it. But that’s the same way I’d feel about anything that a man did and lied about.

Everything Rick did annoyed me because he lied about it all. He never gave me a chance to respond to anything but lies so naturally, he figured that I was a bitch. It wasn’t what he did so much as how he lied about things. To this day, the man doesn’t get it. He would lie about anything in the world...never once even TRYING the truth.

Anyway, I don’t see me going anytime soon, but you never know. I woke up this morning to my Monopoly Game all over my bedroom. That stupid dog ate most of it and spread it all around my room. That’s what I get for letting him sleep outside of the kennel. That won’t happen again for a very long time. I’ve had that game for years. It survived all of my kids as well as moves to 3 states and it was in perfect condition. Not anymore. Sometimes I feel like ripping up all his chew toys but somehow, I doubt that would help.

Oh, I figured out what that pain was that sent me to the ER the other night. It finally went around my ribs and settled in my back. I guess it was just my usual pain, it’s just the first time that it was in my chest. That scared me and I never considered that it could be the regular cancer pain. So, a few pain pills later and I feel fine.

OK...I’m gonna act like it’s morning and go get dressed and handle some business. I have to pay some bills and stupid stuff like that. I guess I’ll go jump in the shower now...that should wake me up pretty well. So, I’ll see you later, after I run some errands.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home