.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You know...

...it never occurred to me that men would think that the tree was getting it up the ASS in that picture. I’m such an idiot. This is one way that we think differently...I didn’t even see the sexual nature of that picture. Not like you guys did...not enough to consider portals. Men see sex in every single thing that we do...I missed it in a picture of a tree fucking another tree. What a nit wit, of course men would look a tad beyond the humor of the situation.

So...guys figured that the tree had an ass and that the tree on the bottom was the tree chick. How narrow minded of you. Couldn't the bottom tree be the guy with a strange tree dick? In tree sex, it is possible that the man is on the bottom.

And...no. I never did that. BUT...

...there was this one time. The guy slipped one in one me after I had slammed a few beers down. I guess he figured that I wouldn’t notice or maybe even that I might not mind. I slammed that door in his face and, pardon the pun but, toot sweet. Make this my official proclamation...there truly is a never never land.

The jack ass said that it was an accident, but no other man, before or since that little incursion, has ever gotten so fucking lost. I might have believed his bullshit, if he hadn’t already told me that his ex wife liked it up the ass. I was never then, nor I am now, anywhere near as stupid as the men in my life seem to think that I am. What nimrods.

So, to answer that question. Nope. Except for that one time and that time doesn’t really count because I didn’t enjoy it.

Well, my mind’s pretty much a blank this morning except for that dick up the ass story. I suppose I could watch TV...I could watch that for a while but it’s really pretty stupid. I like two shows, Cheaters and Punked. After that...I hate television. I have to check it every once in a while to remind myself how stupid people are but other than that, I have very little use for that box in the other room. It’s easy to get rid of that thing, just do something else. There are a few reruns that I like but they don’t have a Seinfeld channel and they don’t have an old Dick Van Dyke channel and until they do, I’m not watching it.

I do feel pretty left out when everybody chats about TV people. I never know anybody that they’re talking about. I watched Seinfeld but before that, I had pretty much stopped watching network TV when they cancelled MASH. I’m really out of the loop.

People find it hard to believe that someone has never seen a single episode of Survivor or those rehashed 50’s talent show things. I seem to remember something called the Amateur Hour. These guys have truly sunk to new lows. Maybe I Dream of Jeannie wasn’t dreadfully sophisticated, but it was different.

There was a time when movie actors wouldn’t be caught dead doing television and now they’re all doing movies based on the same TV shows that they made fun of twenty years ago. If things go in cycles, I’m at the spot where I came in as it relates to television and I’ll be back when they come up with another Seinfeld.

They even redid a stupid movie...King Kong...which was so dumb that I couldn’t believe that they could miss the only thing that people came to see, the special effects. They had never seen anything like that before.

Sometime around the time that Pong came along, an ape on the Empire State Building ceased to be intriguing. I can still appreciate a good movie, I just see so few of them. I’m waiting to see who they get to swoop in as the Lone Ranger shouting “Hiyoooo Silver...away!!!!” That Banderos chap would probably do that role, if you let his silly, soft speaker of a wife be in it too.

Oh, by the way....the Sorry Seaman lives in Alabama. That’s right folks...the married man who married the woman down the street before his REAL marriage was over lives right smack dab in The Heart of Dixie. Some Navy-nuts are gonna be roasting over an open fire this Christmas. This one is too good to be kept all to myself. Wouldn’t you think that this would be quite the challenge to Dr. Phil?

On that note...I have to go wash my dishes now. Maybe not. Maybe I can find a car chase or something on TV. See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home