.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hi.

I don't have anything to do except to wait for the Bears game to start tonight. I found myself channel surfing and thought that my time could be better spent so here I am. Channel surfing is an activity that, like soap operas, I think that I should eliminate from my life.

So, like Pine Valley, I say goodbye to channel surfing. I’ve tried to go cold turkey on the clicker altogether but I just can't seem to do it. They don’t have a methadone clinic for clicker addicts so I would have to quit on my own and that would just be too difficult. I couldn’t do that without an idiot around to change the channels for me and since I got rid of Rick, the idiot supply has pretty much dwindled to nothing around here.

I should be nicer to Rick but he irritates the hell out of me. He always has, and by writing this thing and taking cheap shots at him, I no longer have to suffer in silence. I've stopped finding myself thinking, “Oh shit, I’ve married a moron.”

I’ve met quite a few men who are general shits in one way or another...but most of them have been MUCH brighter than Rick. Of course, that didn’t take too much doing but in the past year and a half, there has only been one guy anywhere NEAR as dumb as Rick. He was only 29 and while that may have accounted for some of it, he was most assuredly a moron. I've met many intelligent 29 year olds. This one was as dumb as dirt. Yet...he was the one and only person who could set my alarm clock.

Many people with IQ’s approaching 150 had attempted to set this stupid alarm clock. It took me an hour to do it myself, the alarms and pre-sets, when I HAD the instructions. I got it set and promptly lost them. They’re in this stupid house somewhere, but I don't know where.

Ever since, I haven’t been able to set the stupid thing. I can’t do the pre-sets so I just set the alarm to the most annoying sound that I can find. That’s usually country music or rap...that crap exasperates the hell outta me. Anyway, I suppose that Rick could have probably set the stupid thing, judging by the one idiot who DID get it right. And, after all, that was Rick's “field”. Fixing little tiny shit at a desk all alone, surrounded by TV's. This job has left him with a very low rate of social incindence.

He has no place from which to learn the norms of society. What he does soak up, he does so by watching television. He’s apparently watched a few too many Jerry Springer's to think that screwing a bimbo in a trailer park is acceptable. I have to keep reminding myself that he is, and always will be a social clod who can’t summon strength of an honest man on any given day in his life. When presented with the option of telling the truth or taking the path of least resistance, integrity be damned, he will lie his way out of anything that you haven’t collected DNA evidence to otherwise establish. Rick never cared how many laws of physics his lies would break...if you didn't have him on tape, it didn't happen. This is why I love karma so much.

So, for now, I just get to sit back and watch karma beat the crap out of this freak of masculine society. I have made e-friends with a lady who gets to do the same. Only she's QUITE the lucky jilted woman, she gets to sit back and watch karma kick the Holy SHIT out of HER husband.

This bum had an affair with some nasty bitch from down the street and moved in with her...leaving their children in the embarrassing situation of having to see each other in school. How awful must THAT be? Can you imagine? Affairs so totally mess up children and so many selfish people don’t seem to care.

He dropped his wife from the medical insurance that he got from the US Navy even BEFORE the divorce. Just to be a jerk. Even the Navy is having a few "issues" with him and his fraud.

Then he married the neighborhood tramp and somehow, did so before the first marriage was final. So, my e-friend has just found out that she is still married to the bum. Everybody except the new "wife" is aware of this situation. This ass, like Rick, has chosen the path of least resistance, lying his way through life...when sooner or later it will all blow up in his face. Once you start lying like that, you pretty much ensure that any relationship that you might have is totally bullshit anyway.

Ain’t karma grand? The very same behavior that gets one into a relationship where the children are humiliated is the exact same behavior that ends up annihilating any chances of a happy life with the current sap. There is a woman out there who thinks that she is happily married to the man that she stole from the family down the street when, in reality, she is nothing more than the "wife who doesn’t count" in a bigamist relationship. Ha. I love it.

The wife who DOES count has so much class and her children are so considerate that they are keeping it “in the family” for the sake of the other innocent children involved in this mess. This fool dumped a woman of refinement for a tramp. What a moron. As Louise said, “You get what you settle for.” This guy has settled for lowest of the low amongst woman-kind...a husband thief.

Do you think that you might know who the lucky lady is? Look down the street. At any given moment, somebody, somewhere, is falling for a HUGE line of bullshit...he or she is just sitting there in their lazy boys, channel surfing, thinking that thier life is just what they think that it is.

I used to be one such happy idiot. The line of crap that I fell for was so long that it evoked interest from NASA. They considered using it in that crazy "elevator to the moon" scheme. I get to smile knowing that Rick is out there, devatasting the life of somebody else. And...with any luck at all...his next relationship will be as doomed as is the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Shame of the Neighborhood. And since this cretin STILL goes out of his way to convince me that he doesn’t know, nor has he ever known, a woman named Gail Glenn...I have a feeling that he is, most assuredly, involved in something low and filthy. He is still lying, so I can rest assured that he is still one miserable bald man.

Karma...I love ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home