.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

...I’m a man and I think that your ex should be shot. He’s the type of man that gives the rest of us a bad name. I always pay the price for the damage that these men cause when they behave like animals...

Honey...I hear ya. But I think that I could take it further...it’s HUMANS like these that give the rest of us all a bad name. Male or female...he makes all of us look bad. Whatever.

I guess sluts need love too. What would sluts have to do if their weren’t men like these? They’d have to count on geeks and perverts to have sex with if their weren’t married men who cheated.

I think I’m going on a trip. I may be going to Arizona next month, I hope so....I’m freezing here. I’ll let you know later. I’ve been there once and it was about this time of year. It was nice and warm. I got a sunburn skinny-dipping in a beautiful pond that was supplied by a stream that was full of melted snow from the Rocky Mountains. I was 18 and having a really, really nice time.

I met a man named Roger who lived in Phoenix and he was a photographer. We went driving from Phoenix to Carefree Arizona to Nogales Mexico, all through the desert in a 4 wheel drive pick up. It was pretty fun. He brought his camera along and I’ve been afraid of those pictures popping up ever since.

Back in the day before my husbands had totally trashed my self esteem, I had much fewer inhibitions and much more confidence in myself. So, when he asked me to pose for him, I didn’t mind one bit.

He had a bunch of stuff in the back of the truck and amongst it all, I found some black leather chaps, a vest and a cowboy hat. So, I did what any fun loving 18 year old would have done (keeping in mind it was the 70’s), I put them on. Roger started taking pictures and I’ve been nervously waiting ever since. From what I remember, they weren’t anything bad...I never got to see the pictures...but I didn’t do anything freaky. I just posed by some rocks. I had never seen Hustler and at that time, all of my ideas would have come from Playboy and back then, even THAT was pretty sedate by today’s standards.

I doubt that they would be bad...just embarrassing. I’d almost like to just get it over with and have them pop up on the internet...just so I can stop worrying about them.

Is there was one time in your life that you would like to revisit? I’d like to go back to that trip from Chicago to San Francisco. It took a few weeks to get there and I had a BUNCH of fun along the way. Roger was only one of my adventures.

Then there was Keith, a one testicled British dude, who I met somehwere near Needles or Blythe California. He was a placemat salesman, traveling all over the country selling placemats to restaurants. He had an office on Hollywood Blvd. and had to go up there for a little while so I walked down the street to Mann’s Chinese Theater, or whatever they called in back then. I went to a few of the tourist places and when it was time to go back and meet Keith for lunch...I went to his building and sat on the curb in front of it.

While I was waiting, a few guys asked me for a date. I was absolutely full of myself. I thought I was hot...getting hit on by so many men in Hollywood.

When Keith came back down, he took me to a Hungarian restaurant for lunch. During our meal, I bragged to my friend about all of the offers that I had turned down for him. He burst my bubble and for that....I shall never forgive him.

He said, “They thought you were a hooker.”

I suddenly became forlorn.

Then I embarrassed my date by asking the waiter dude for ketchup. I don’t know what the heck that stuff we were eating was. It looked like beef stew with large pieces of vegetables and meat, but I never did find out what kind of meat it was. Anyway, Keith didn’t like it when I requested ketchup.

Fuck him. Burst my ego bubble, will ya? And that from a man with one testicle. How dare he. By the way, I don’t know what happened to his other ball...he told me but I’ve forgotten. I do remember not believing him when he told me that he only had one testicle...but I can safely say, after a medical evaluation, that he was...most assuredly, down a nut.

Yeah, that was a fun trip. I often wonder where those guys are. Anyway, THAT’S where I’d go if I could revisit one certain time in my life. Shortly after that I got married and it’s been downhill ever since.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home