.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Did you know...

...that there was a web site for Sugar Daddies? Yep, you can just go there, sign up and wait for the men to email with you with an offer of fine wine and travel. Unfortunately, there are a few men at that place who don’t quite get the idea of what a Sugar Daddy is supposed to do.

Now, I’m only guessing, I’ve never had one...but I would think that they are supposed to give a chick a lot of money to be on call to make him happy. There are a few guys there who posted pictures of themselves in t-shirts and funky jeans and I’m assuming those are the best pictures they have so one wonders what kind of Sugar Baby they’re looking for.

I’m annoyed that I never thought of that. I should have stayed in Chicago and left the football players alone and gone after the mafia dudes. They all like to keep a women in some nice apartment around the corner from their wives. At least that’s the idea I get from watching movies.

I used that information the wrong way anyhow. In my mind, if I had a husband with a lot of money...he would be bait for every gold digger in the state so I go out of my way to get myself a guy with nothing and he STILL found women who wanted him...even without any money. I hope that keeps working for him because now he has to pay me a big hunk of the little cash that he has.

Of course, to pay me, he has to work two jobs and since work is the place where he finds most of his women, I guess he’s in heaven now. Maybe I should get some more money from him and then he can work 3 jobs and find even more women. It would be to help him of course.

I can’t be a Sugar baby now because I’m sort of involved with another guy with nothing and that’s just fine with me. But, you know, I think that the Sugar daddy web site has messed up. The women have to pay to belong to it and that goes against every basic tenet of gold digging and Sugar Daddy-dome. Women aren’t supposed to pay for anything and no self respecting gold digger would pay to be perused by a bunch of men looking for happiness COD.

My mother used to say to me, “Put a high price on yourself.” which was fine but she was saying it to a 13 year old and I wasn’t quite sure how to do that. You shouldn’t speak in such vague ways to a young woman...I needed actual steps on how to “price” myself. Short of that, I just sort of hung around waiting for a nice guy to come along, never even thinking about his wallet. As a woman of my age ...I can’t imagine how I missed that criteria when I was judging men...but I did. I was such a nit wit that I even let the one husband who had money keep it all because “it was the right thing to do”. I got no respect for that and now I’m sorry that I ever let him slide but it’s too late to fix it now.

So, here I sit...taking care of myself and cleaning my own house. That sucks. A friend of mine who happens to be a guy and I were speaking the other day and he said that he would just come out and let it be known that he has cash to blow on anything that women want. He said it’s because he “understands the transaction” better now.

I don’t. I’m missing something big here and I can’t quite figure out what it is. I had a friend in Chicago who had a beautiful apartment and no job. I never knew how she paid her bills until one day when she picked up her phone while I was there and called one of her “boyfriends” and told him that she needed rent money. He brought it right over. He only stayed for a few minutes before she said he had to leave because she needed to go shopping and so he left. I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed. I didn’t even know that was an option.

I still haven’t ever summoned the nerve to ask a man for a wad of cash and I suppose that’s a good thing. But...I still feel as though I’m missing something...I just can’t quite figure out what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home