.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I should have left...

...well enough alone. I went to the hospital yesterday with one problem and got another problem on the way back. My friend made a left hand trn after listening to a truck driver who said that it was clear and another car that the truck driver didn't see hit us. So, back to the hospital I went. I have a minor head injury and some other bumps and bruises but other than that, I'm OK.

Now, I have to go BACK to the hospital tomorrow to have a procedure done that I really, really don't want to have done. But, I don't have a choice.

When it rains it pours, that's for sure. On top of all of that, the guy I was seeing is mad at me for not calling him during this whole thing. I told him that I was in a car accident, but for some reason, he's mad at me. I guess it's because I didn't call, but I didn't have anyplace to call from. Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

I guess I'm well out of that one...if he is so selfish that he didn't even ask if I was OK, then I don't need that crap. Not only didn't he ask if I was OK, he just cussed me out for not calling him. Even my son was more concerned this time. Maybe it's because he actually saw the bruises, but the way the other guy spoke, I doubt that he would have cared.

This one told me, PROMISED me even, that he would never do anything to hurt me. I guess he never really said that he wouldn't hurt me by omission so it's on me. Anyway, there's nothing that I can do about it now.

If there was a contest for the person with the worst luck, I would think that I would win that one hands down. The prize would probably be a cruise on the Titanic.

OK, I'm not in the mood to write right now, I'll be back when I feel better. A couple of vicodin ought to help that. Then, of course, that will knock me out so I guess I'll be back after I wake up.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home