.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yeah...

...it would be fun to have a roommate who enjoys my insane sense of humor! It would be so much fun that I'm sure that it would violate my probation in one way or another.

What I'd like to find is a retired person who has nothing better to do than drive me where I needed to go. If I had a driver at my beck and call, I would be able to work and pay the bills myself.

I made a stupid mistake. I didn't think it was a mistake, but looking back, it was. A "friend" of mine needed to use my computer and I didn't mind, of course. So, I let him. I don't sign out of most of my accounts, like Gmail and Blogger, because I don't want to sign in every time I need to go to them. No one else is here and I didn't think I would have to worry about anyone spying into the private areas on my computer. Well, he did.

There's nothing in there that's bad...even if there was, it's my personal computer and I shouldn't have to worry about what I have on it. He got really angry about a couple of emails that I had in there and he really had no reason to do so. He was here once when I was speaking to Rick and he got pretty upset about that. I should have taken that as a red flag but I didn't because Rick and I don't speak that often so I just sort of let it go. He was angry, not just because we spoke but, mainly because we spoke for over an hour.

Now he's seen my emails to Rick and to other people. He has misinterpreted one of them and is demanding that I tell him what it's all about. I refuse to do that. If it had anything to do with him, I would have told him in the first place, not the person to whom I was writing.

I'm dreadfully annoyed over this. I'm far too old to play jealousy games. I haven't had anything this childish happen to me in years. Now, I have to sign off of all of my accounts just in case he should come over and go into the computer while I'm not looking. It's not that I'm trying to hide anything, I just don't want to take the chance of him emailing people under my account or going into the blog and deleting it.

Isn't this ridiculous? And, to top it off, he keeps saying that if I DON'T explain it all to him, he's going to "break up" with me. I keep on not explaining it and he keeps on not breaking up with me.

There's no way in hell that I would explain this crap to him. It's none of his business and if I did explain it all, that would just make him think that I owe him explanations whenever he has any questions.

If I had done something like that to him, he sure the heck wouldn't give me any answers. He would be indignant. He even gets annoyed if I feed the fish behind him when he's on my computer. He's afraid that I'm going to read whatever he's writing. I wouldn't, I don't care. But, the fact that he is always worrying about whether or not I'm trying to sneak around to see what he's doing online and yet he goes out of his way to read what I've written just makes me acrimonious.

A long time ago I read something that said, "He who looks behind doors has stood behind many." So, I think I know why he was so worried that I would read his stuff and yet he feels the need to invade my privacy. He must be doing something online that he thinks would bug me.

I'm pretty damned bugged right now. And, I have to go help take my friend to the beauty salon and he has to help me. This was planned last week and yesterday I asked him if he was still planning on taking us. He said that he would since he promised to but this is going to be very uncomfortable. My friend's appointment is at 4 so I have to get dressed and ready to go. I'll let you know how it went when I get back if I have enough time before my fake date. I have some serious running around to do today so I’ll be back sooner or later.

See ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg-
That is such crap. Why do men think that if you are friends with them, they kind of own you? I sure hope this is not Biff that we are talking about, he seems like such a nice guy for you. I would tell him next time that he wants to use your computer that he is welcome to it but you have installed some spyware so he should not go where he should not go. Tell him that you will get an e-mail telling you where he went and what he did. Maybe the accusations will stop. Then turn to him and tell him that it is none of his damn business what you do in YOUR home on YOUR computer. Tell him that you love him (in a friendship kinda way) but quit being so nosey. OR you could do what my daddy always did when we asked to many questions....Just ask him if he is writing a book?

June 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Unfortunately, it was Biff. Right now I'm doing the silent thing until I decide how to handle this. What is spyware and how does it work? Rick had something called spyware when he was here so it might still be here....what the heck is it?

Also, I received this comment but I'm deleting the part that I didn't want displayed because this blog is not a site for commercials:


Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!


SO...if you want to advertise something other than your own blog on this blog, you'll have to get your own. I don't participate in commercial ventures. Now, if you'd like to cut me in for a percentage, we can speak further.

June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey meg, its your bugman..listen..you and i both know what that means..and you know that you dont want that again..and if he thinks that you are not allowed to talk to your ex then he has problems..i love my ex wife, not the same way when we where married, but becasue of what we had when we where married and i wouldnt want her to have anything bad happen to her..so the fact that you talk to rick is nothng to be worried about..NOW as for biff getting upset and thinking he is the only one in your life, remind him that you and him are dating and its not a commitment as being exclusive..just becasue you havent commited..you can have the realtionship like you enjoy, but that is the friends with beifits and well he should know that..has he said i only want to date you? ( he might have since you gave him that good BJ, heck most men would..HEHE) but honey he has no right to first off look into your cpu files and then tell you i am going to break up with you, and the worst thing is he doest seem to think that he did anything wrong..that is the worst thing..if it would have been me i would have said your right, i am sorry for looking, but now that i know, lets talk about it..do you feel like i do about us and so on..and getting mad isnt the right thing to do at all..so dont let that big RED FLAG..go without looking at what it says..its another.." i am the king, and your always wrong" sorry..

June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home