.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hi there!

I'm in one of those fine humors today, the sort of humor that I always seem to get into after I have great sex. No bragging this time, at least not about MY proficiency...nope. This time I can swank about HIS performance.

Yes-sir-ree-bob...he seemed to be putting some hellacious effort into his routine. You would think that he was applying for a very high paying job or on some sort of "mission from God", like the Blue’s Brothers or Al Sharpton. I don't know what got into him but I sure was glad that he put it in me. He fell asleep immediately (of course...don't they all?) and I didn't wake him up.

I figure if he needed to be at home, he would wake up and go home, he always seems to do that on work nights. So, I just cuddled up next to him and tried to fall asleep myself.

Now, this is the same guy who beat me up when he was dreaming that he was having a squabble with someone else. Last night he seemed to be having another whacked out dream so I got up and went to sleep on my couch...just in case. I've never seen anybody act out their dreams like this guy. He seems to have some very energetic dreams and he pretty much acts out what he's doing in them. I wish he would dream that he had one of those giant lollipops.

Anyway, I am in a good mood. When I woke up, I liked him more that I did yesterday. If I were him, I would do what he did every single night. Especially if I were going to be around the next day to reap the benefits.

He's still here and I've been waiting on him hand and foot since I woke up. He let me sleep later than I had planned on sleeping so when I woke up and offered to make him breakfast, he was ready for lunch. So, I made him a nice lunch and if he's still here for dinner, I'll certainly make him a nice one of those, too.

Right now he's snoring on my couch. That's not very sexy. I just peeked over at him and he's lying there with his mouth wide open, just snoring away. I think I'll go grab the disposable camera that he brought over and snap a picture or two of him sleeping. I won't tell him that I’ve done it and one day when he's running errands, not thinking about me one little bit, he'll flip through those pictures and see himself...mouth wide open.

Yeah. That's what I'm going to do...be right back.

That was good. He's flat on his back and when he inhales, his mouth opens wider so I waited for an inhale and snapped the picture. I'll be getting a phone call over that thing...I'm quite sure.

I like this one so much today that I don't want to let him leave and if that means letting him sleep for as long as he stays asleep, I'll do it. Isn't that silly? He's just there on my couch, taking up space and snoring. But, I like having him here, even in if he pretty much IS just taking up space and making an annoying sound. But, having him here sleeping on my couch is better than being alone. I know that sounds stupid, but it's the way that I feel. Even though I've finally learned to enjoy living alone, I still like to have a guy's company like this. When we went to the Georgia Coast, I enjoyed spending the weekend with someone.

This is the closest that I've come since. He came over yesterday to take me shopping and he's been here ever since. He'll probably go home tonight since he doesn't have work clothes here but I sure would like to keep him again. On second thought, maybe it would be good if he went home before he fell asleep for the night. I'd hate for him to dream about his divorce with me right there. I'm sure he'd start socking me in the head sooner or later. So, better that he just does me and leaves.

For some reason, I've never been able to ask for exactly what I want in bed. Even with a guy like this one who is perfectly comfortable giving directions.

"Put your left hand here, reach around back with your right hand and tickle me right here...then stick out your tongue and await further instructions."

He can get that fastidious with his desires, but I can't find it in me to say, "Could you do that a bit harder?"

I wonder why that is. I would be perfectly comfortable saying, "Would you mind doing that thing that you did last night again, pretty pleeeeeeeeease???"


Right now I'm going to go into the living room, cut a piece of yarn off of one of the tassels on my afghan and stick it up the man's nostril. That'll wake him up. I just made a pot of coffee so I'll take him a cup of that after I stick a piece of yarn up his nose.

OK then...I'm outta here.

See ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 25, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 26, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Sorry, I didn't know that was Spam. I didn't know what the heck it was. I won't go ahead and post a comment that makes no sense because I think it's stupid anymore.

Meg

June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home