.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I've been busy...

...starting another blog. This one is about cooking. My friend Anne gave me the idea. She typed all of her recipe cards over again and I thought that she should put them in a book, they were that good. She's already authored a book so it's not as though she doesn't have it in her.

Mine, of course, is brand new so there aren't many recipes just yet. But, if you have any that you'd like to share with everyone else, feel free to do so. Here's the link to What's for Dinner?, my newest blog:

http://megsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/

I hope that you enjoy it and that you have some recipes to contribute!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home