.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

And to have the wife become angry or hurt once she finds out, provides the cheater with all the bullshit reasons to leave her for her "emotional instability".That's where the mistress comes in. She plays the sweet girl who's ready and willing to rescue the man from the evil-angry wife. She'll say things like "You might feel bad now for leaving her, but trust me, you'll feel a lot better later"

Yep. And then the fucking wopigs turn into the wife and karma kicks in. Then, we dance.

Rick did the same thing to me. He went so far as to tell me that I "need help with my trust issues". AND I WENT TO A SHRINK! What type of slug sends his wife to a shrink to get help with her "trust issues" as he is screwing some peice of trash who is egging him on to leave his wife? Oh well, how many types are there? The man had me questioning my own sanity.

How these pigs live with themselves is beyond me. I couldn't do it. I feel guilty over the slightest things and Slick Rick actually physically abused me because I was "out of control" for suspecting him. I can't imagine being that SOB and looking in the mirror. I'm sure he's told himself something that makes it easy to be him, but I wouldn't want to try it.

The only regret that I have is that I won't be there to see the look on his face when karma smacks him. Someday, and I hope that day is close...I will dance on his grave with heels.

Yesterday I wrote to Betty Broderick. Her movie was on again and it made me think to get in touch with her. I sent her some stamps and my phone number. I hope to hear from her and when I do, I will let you all know what she says. I have one question that I'm dying to ask her...Was it worth it?

OK, as much as I would love to rant about wopigs and the men they fuck, my father is in the next room asking me where my suitcases are. They didn't bring enough. I have been up since 6:30 and so far I've done dishes twice, cooked breakfast for 4, fed two cats, two dogs and a tank full of fish and snails. I've done two loads of laundry and made two beds. Now I want to go to bed. But, it isn't even lunchtime. So, off to being a hostess I go.


I'll pop back in when I get a minute.

Have a great day!

Meg

PS Solaris, Don't feel bad, I love ya girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Meg - love ya too, girl!

Yesterday I wrote to Betty Broderick...I sent her some stamps and my phone number. I hope to hear from her ...

BYE!!!

*runs away as fast as possible, locks the door and turns the computer on to see if Meg's still alive*


From Meg...I accidentally hit delete, I think, because I can't find this comment from Solaris Gal. Don't worry, Betty won't be getting out anytime soon and I wouldn't mess with any of her husbands so I'm sure that she won't want to shoot my skinny ass.

:):):)

September 18, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Betty Broderick! Holy shit woman! you like to poke the bears, don't ya? LOL

I saw that show (again) too...and I have to say that even though she went a tad bit over the line with her reaction, she was definitely provoked. I totally see her point of view. Her hubby and his slut got what they deserved and Betty definitely got what she deserved, but wouldn't it have been so much better had they all acted like adults and respected one another in the first damn place? Nobody would be dead, and nobody would have gone to jail.

People suck!

:)

September 18, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I totally agree. I don't know how I held back when my life was crumbling around me. I found out about Gail Glenn when my cancer was at it's worst and didn't think that I would survive. If I didn't blow him away when I thought that I was dying, I can't imagine doing it now. Considering the fact that I'm still living, I'm glad that I didn't think to stab him in the place where you find a heart in people that have one.

And, remember the second half of that movie? A MAN on the jury actually said, "I don't know why she didn't kill him earlier." So, even decent men understood why she did what she did!

And yes, if they both would have respected one another, everything and everyone would have been OK. Now, the kids don't have a mother or a father. What a shame. I can't wait to see if she calls me...wouldn't that be cool? If she does, I will tell you all about it. I am SO looking forward to hearing from her!

Meg

September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home