.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Everyone deserves to be happy and in a healthy relationship. Being your own best friend is great advice!!!

YES! Everyone DOES deserves to be in a healthy relationship! That's what makes cheating so wrong. If you think you're in a rotten relationship and you plan on cheating, let your partner go so that THEY can find someone who loves them!

Being your own best friend IS great advice, it's the best I've ever heard. We are all unique in our own way, but in other ways, we're all the same and one of those similarities is that we can all give our friends better advice than we give ourselves.

I've felt so alone a thousand times in my life but I've learned that there is ALWAYS someone else going through the same thing or who has been through it a long time ago. Some times that I've felt as though I was the only person in the world with my particular problem:

Being married to a man who didn't enjoy my pregnancies with me.
Being a dumped woman in a world of happy couples.
Being an abused woman.
Having a husband who made me feel like I was a failure.
Being the only fan who TRULY loved Donny Osmond.
Finding the showerhead an adequate replacement for a man.
Feeling like I was the only woman who couldn't juggle family, house and career.
Lying alone at night with no one to cuddle with.
Worrying that I'll be alone for a very long time.
Worrying that I'll never find another great love again.
Enjoying watching the Brady Bunch in my 40's.
Moving away from all of my friends when I was 13.
Finding myself in a new town with no friends at 13.
Wondering if I would ever be happy with my body.
Feeling guilty about the things I didn't do as a mother.
Feeling guilty about the things I didn't do as a daughter.
Feeling guilty about the things that I didn't do as a wife.
Blaming myself for the behavior of my husband.
Feeling like the only person who's ever been afraid to leave my house.
Not having the energy to carry on day to day chores.
Wishing that I had screwed Rick more for what he did to me.

Putting other people's feelings ahead of my own.
Trading my own dreams for someone else's.
Knowing that I'm better than this but still allowing this to happen.
I don't fully realize my own worth.


I could go on and on. We do feel so alone in our own misery but I bet a dollar to a donut that each of you can relate to 5 or more of my "aren't I all alone" feelings.

Feelings of inadequacy are so normal but if we all feel inadequate, then we must all actually be just fine!

See ya, I have to suck my morning coffee.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home