.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I got a comment...

...that I couldn't publish because of how long the link was. But, I did want to show it to you guys so I'm going to try to post it here:

Hi Meg!

We have wopig-cheatinghusband-cheated on wife case going on in my City. I wanted to email the newspaper article to you (yes it made the news!) but don't have your email address :(The "players"? A local politician, a local hockey hero. The "victim"? Hockey Hero's wife...who forgave him an earlier cheat.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article
&cid=1159221039332&call_pageid=968332188492&col=9
68793972154&t=TS_Home

If that link doesn't work, go to torontostar.com. It's front page.

Love your blog as always!

Diana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home