.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good morning!

I'm very cold this morning...the hard nipple cold of an early fall morning. I suppose it'll be warm again before the day is out so I'm not going to turn on the heat, but in the meantime, I'm shivering. I hate waking up without someone warm to cuddle up with. Oh well, could be worse.

I have a blog buddy who just found out that her hubby was cheating on her...again...with the same wopig. I can't blame the woman for trying, hell, I don't even know how many times Rick cheated on me. But, I always went back, as soon as he found out that I was getting on with my life. That was so stupid of me. I can't blame anyone but myself after the first time. I knew that he was a cheater and I had already been married to one before so I knew that cheaters cheat, and they don't stop. I suppose there might be one or two cheaters who saw the errors of their ways and stopped screwing strange people, but I can't think of one.

There are two kinds of people, those who cheat and those who don't cheat. You can't make one out of the other. Cheating isn't like forgetting an anniversary, you can remind a guy to buy you an anniversary gift...but you can't remind a guy not to fuck other women if he is so inclined. Of course, now is time for my disclaimer, women cheat too and there are decent men out there who don't cheat.

That's one of the things that annoys me so much. There are men who don't cheat and one of the guys I gave up to go back to Rick might have been one of those men. Hell, the guy I left to merry Rick in the first place might have been a non-cheater and I let him go. He's probably married to some lucky woman now, not cheating on her.

Even if that guy would have cheated on me, he had a bunch of cash so I would have been cheated upon in style instead of in Gogia.

Then, there was the guy who looked exactly like Woody Harrelson. I left him to go back to Rick and that was just stupid. But, not stupid enough to stop doing it...I also gave up the chance to be with a really, really good looking guy that truly had the hots for me. He knew Rick was cheating on me and he tried to get me to leave him. But, all I did was leave the state with Rick when he wanted to leave the scene of his most recent crime. And, I'll never know how many good men that I missed just because I was with Rick instead of being alone. So, now...here I am, rather late in life and I'm just sitting here, shivering alone in the morning.

OK, well, I've learned my lesson...I'll never stay with a cheater again. But what good is that? I'll be dead soon, if my family's genes stay the way they are. I'll croak before I'm 65 like my mother and her mother so that leaves me less than 17 years. Now, if I had done the smart thing and left Rick 17 years ago, after the first time that he cheated on me...I wouldn't have wasted all of that time. So, to my friend who's hubby is doing it again, I'm sorry. I know how much that hurts.

But, you're young enough to get on with your life...don't do what I did...just take this chance to find a decent man so that your hubby will see that you are worthy of a man who doesn't cheat. By then, he'll be stuck with the wopig that he deserves and that will make him miserable...I promise.

I read that you had "promised not to talk about" the wopig on your blog. Whaddup with that? She promised not to fuck your husband...so write about her everyday. If you don't want to, give me her name and I'll do it. I don't mind outing cheaters...I can do it all day long. Let them sue me. First of all, I'm just stating the facts and second of all, I have nothing to sue for. What do they want? My couch? Let 'em have it. I'll sit on the floor.

I know now is not the time to figure out how lucky you are, but that day will come if you let the fool go on about his life. Let him lie to the wopig while you live a decent life. You deserve that and so do I.

There's just one more thing that I have to say and that is to BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND! Would you tell your best friend to take the guy back? Or would you tell her to let him go and then get on with her life? You know what advice you would give a friend, now treat yourself like a friend and tell you what to do.

If you want to read about my friends recent discovery, check out her blog:

http://totallyshattered.blogspot.com/

Now, have a great day and I'll be back later.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home