.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Damn, damn, damn...

...I almost did it. I almost painted a wall. It's not even much of a wall in the first place. It has a door and sliding glass doors so there's not much to paint. I did have to tape off everything and put an old sheet down, but that wasn't much of a job. I figured that I could knock out one wall in an afternoon.

Hell, Rick could do an entire room in less than one afternoon, surely I could do one stupid wall. And actually, I did pretty well. There was one surprise, it didn't cover WHITE very well. I wouldn't have thought that white would be easy to cover but I'd be wrong.

After two coats I noticed that the edges didn't match the rest of the walls. So, I knew then that another single coat wouldn't do the job. I used every last drop of paint out of that quart and it still needs another coat to look perfect. So, now I have to get another ride back to the store. I sucked a bit of dick for the ride yesterday but today, I'm just not in the mood. I have too many things to do. I finally got the gutters cleaned out but now I've got to trim the hedges. That bastard, Rick, is supposed to be doing this stuff.

I hate doing man stuff. My hands have burgundy speckles all over them. That's just not right. It has totally screwed up my manicure. Doing the dishes won't help my hands either but I still have to do that crap, too. I'm rather annoyed about that.

OK, I just got done speaking to my friend about her female attorney nemesis. The situation is worse than I thought. this woman is, in my opinion, a tad "off of her nut"...as some character said of George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life". I've done a bit of investigating on the woman and I can't wait to tell you about her. I'm going to go write that post now, come back after a while and read what I've written.

Ciao,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home