.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 24, 2006

I never learned to type properly...

...but I do it very quickly nevertheless. My fingers remember how to spell words but I still have to look at the keyboard. That's why I can type an entire paragraph and never realize that I have encountered the blue screen of death. I guess if I understood the guitar like I understand a keyboard...I could play one of them. but I don't. I can't even play the air guitar. My fingers just don't do that claw thing very well. But they can type.

Another thing that I understand very well is a strand of Christmas tree lights. I know that you take the clear bulb out of the little bag and put it on the strand to make them blink. I never use the blinkers...but I know about them. That little piece of information just saved a strand of lights. I also knew that there are 2 little wires in the light fixtures themselves that are very thin and need to be lined up just so or they won't work. That was helpful this evening as well. AND...I was directing from the couch...I had this information stored in my brain from last year and the year before that.

I'm getting pretty good at Christmas decorating. I figured out that the secret is putting all the Christmas crap away properly. The next year always comes around so quickly that it seems as though you just did this and now it's time to do it again. Anyway, I've been putting things away properly for a few years now. So...I've gotten it down pretty well.

What do you guys think of Kramer? That dude really lost it. And now he's hired a publicist to "fix" everything. How very capitalist of him. People like you and I have to actually pay a very real penance for such social disasters. That's why we don't do such things. Never...ever...not ONCE in my life have I pointed at a couple of Americans and shouted out..."NIGGER! IT'S A NIGGER!!!!"

What in the HELL came over Kramer? And how can I ever watch Seinfeld without thinking about Kramer's meltdown captured on a phone camera? I feel really bad for the guy...I saw what he was going for. But there just isn't much call for that brand of comedy in current day America. At least not from white folk.

Like it or not, there is a double standard and while we can bitch about it, we still have to respect that it's out there and some things just are not acceptable. I thought everyone knew about that. White folk can't say the "N" word, not even around each other. It's always made me uncomfortable, no matter who used it. My parents just raised us like that. I think most of us have parents who, at one time or another, told us how bad that word was. I would think that even Kramer's mother told him not to say that word. He really should have listened to his mother.

Oh well...I guess his publicist will handle that one although I hear even that guy has already screwed up a bit by calling on Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. I don't know...I'm not a publicist. But, I think I would have gone with substance abuse myself. That seems to get most of those Hollywood types out of trouble. I don't know why...but it does. Who knows...maybe they will go with that before it's over.

You can still be funny...and tacky. I know I can.

How do you get a dog to stop humping your leg?

Pick him up and suck his dick.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! That was funny.

November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny and so true!

"""Oh well...I guess his publicist will handle that one although I hear even that guy has already screwed up a bit by calling on Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. I don't know...I'm not a publicist. But, I think I would have gone with substance abuse myself. That seems to get most of those Hollywood types out of trouble. I don't know why...but it does. Who knows...maybe they will go with that before it's over"""Unquote

November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home