.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here is one person's answer...

...to why women would fall all over a murderer like OJ:

"...Why do women date him? Sociopaths are extremely charming. Especially when they are rich and famous..."

Yikes. I suppose that is true. Personally, I would be frightened to be anywhere near a murderer, no matter how charming he was. I met an accused murderer here in Atlanta once at a car dealership and realized who he was as I was shaking his hand. I still haven't gotten over that. I look at my hand every so often and think, "I shook the hand of a murderer with that hand."

I couldn't imagine purposely being anywhere near a murderer. I wouldn't think, "But he's so charming...how could I hold it against him?" Maybe this thing with Fox News will make a few women think a bit. At least he hasn't found another chick to marry him.

Last night my computer screwed up as I was looking up places that he played golf. That shouldn't be too hard to find so I'll look again later.

There is still something that bugs me out there...people are paying for his autograph. Once again, I have to wonder why anyone would want his autograph. Fox News had to dump his ass but people who quietly do business with him don't seem to take any heat for doing so. We really need to try to stop everyone from doing anything but shunning his murdering ass.

OK then, I have to get ready to go to the doctor's office. I don't know why I even make appointments in the morning. I hate having to be anywhere early. I'm not a day person. I guess that's why I always end up working nights. I hate waking up early but I don't seem to mind so much if I wake up at 5 PM. 5 AM, on the other hand, is not a good time for me to try to get out of bed.

I woke up early this morning but that was only because I had fallen asleep so early yesterday. After I woke up, I poured myself some coffee and went to swallow my blood pressure medicine. I didn't want to use the coffee and there was a glass of what I thought was water on the table so I picked it up and took a swig to swallow the pills. It wasn't water, it was a glass of wine that my kid left sitting there. Now I have wine breathe. Ick.

I bought two bottles of champaigne on the way to the cabin and never opened one of them. I still have over a bottle and a half left. I don't care for alcohol so I should just know that and avoid the stuff. If there was no liquor left on the planet, I would be fine with that.

OK then, I have to go to the doctor's office to find out the results from my last test. I don't think that I can avoid telling him that I went back to work now. The doctor never released me to go back to work but I can't just sit there and never work again. I was trying to avoid him at work but I can't do that forever. I think I'm going to have to tell him that I've started working today. If he asked me and I lied, he might have seen my name on a chart somewhere so I have to tell him the truth. Damn it. He won't be happy at me for that.

All righty then...I'm going to go get dressed now. After I go to the appointment, I will stop at the drug store and pick up the pictures. They should be up here later on today.

Have a good day!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

By the way,

The cabin that I mentioned before was booked for the weekend so I ended up going to this one:

http://www.premiervacationrental.com/RentalListingDetail.asp?PropertyID=7279

It was perfect. I'm glad the other one was booked. I'll have the pictures up here before the day is over.

Meg

November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home