.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hi again...

...I just woke up after a post-vacation nap and now I'm wide awake. But, I slept until after the drug store closed so I didn't pick up the pictures but I will tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and I'll go pick up the pictures after I take care of that. So, the pics from this weekend should be up here by tomorrow afternoon.

I took some pictures when I was watching the Sunday morning sun rise over the mountains. I hated that I was taking a picture without anyone in it so I stuck my foot up into the shot so that you could see my toes. If you saw the picture I posted a couple of weeks ago, and read the comments, you may recognize my whacky toes. I took one picture from the bed, we were sleeping in the loft and you could see out the windows so I got a shot of our feet and the morning sky from the pillow.

We brought some movies and watched a couple of them. One of them was The Polar Express. It just seemed like a good place to watch a holiday movie. I forgot to get cocoa for hot chocolate but other than that, the weekend was perfect.

I saw that the people planning to do the OJ Simpson book and interview have finally backed down and are not going to be giving a murderer air time or anymore cash. My faith in people is restored. I am amazed that anyone would have thought that could have been a good idea.

I alo have to say that Judith Regan will never recover professionally. What in the HELL was she thinking? She said that she was a "battered woman" and that she wanted to expose OJ. I don't think there's much left to expose about him and now we just have to wonder what Ms. regan exposed about herself. I think that we need to make her the sacrificial lamb to show what we do with people who try to do business with OJ Simpson.

I heard someone say that he didn't "want to live in a country that would allow OJ Simpson to make money" off of the deaths of his wife and her friend. Neither do I. I'm so pleased to see that I don't. Now we have to expose the other people in the country who do business with him on a smaller, less visible level. I think that it should be the kiss of death to do business with OJ on any level. We could make that bastard quite miserable if we wanted to.

Who does do business with him? I hear that he's playing a lot of golf...where is he playing? I see footage of 5 women giving him a lap dance at the same time...what bar was that in? He eats out...where does he eat? And what the heck are women thinking when they fall all over a murdering monster? Oh well, there are women who marry convicted murderers...why should it surprise me that some of them date one who got away with it?

I'm going to try to find out. I'll be back in a bit.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

Sadly, the media contradicts itself every time it brings this OJ case to light. We know he's a murderer. We know what kind of man OJ really is.

The dead horse has been beaten to oblivion. They are now resorting to beating the dead sister horse.

Why do women date him? Sociopaths are extremely charming. Especially when they are rich and famous.

I honestly think Judith wanted to educate society on how abusers continually abuse the victims by being found innocent. Plus, she brings to light the gullibility of the jury to believe this man could at all be innocent.

Out of respect for the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson, no attention should be paid to this man. I can't imagine the pain Ron's family feels everytime they see this man's face on tv. However, it is the sickens of our own society that allows the attraction to this.

The sad thing is, even if he had given his confession during the trial, he still would have been found innocent.

Sick of hearing about this man.

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home