.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Damn it...

...now I can't find the camera on the computer. I plugged it in to the USB port and then I installed it but now I can't figure out where it is to take the pictures with it. That camera came with the old computer but I think it's supposed to have a disc or something. I'm going to go see if I can download the crap for free at the Logitec site. If you can think of a way to access the camera that's plugged into my USB port, let me know. Windows recognized it.

Confused and annoyed

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

I can't get mic working in chat rooms on my new comp, I know the setting backwards but no diff, lucky I lost interest in chat rooms before I got the comp or Id be one frustrated uptite Lara by now.. I found 98se a sweet OS, worked with anything ya chucked on it. Least you can post now LOL

May 04, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, I lost interest in those suckers too, when I became bored with AOL. 98 worked with anything, I don't know what I can do now...but I keep doing the same old stuff I always did.

Meg

May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home