.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well...

...this has been an interesting night. After an evening in which my son seems to have totaled his second car in as many months....I ended up with a man much younger than myself. Actually, he's not all that young himself, he's thirty seven. But, apparently he feels as though it's enough of a difference to make me Sugar Momma material. It's really rather cute if you think about it.

I don't know how long he'll bother trying, but it is fun to watch him as he does. I just grin because I've got this one pegged...it's so nice not to be young and stupid anymore. I don't know how young I would have had to be to be with someone so bad at playing a chick. He keeps talking...and I know that every word out of his mouth is a lie. He's not even good at it. He just sort of wings it...kinda lies by ear. That's not real bright because you can't cover up some mistep very well. If you're going to lie, you should lie about something you know...well.

This one didn't even stop to see if his story made sense. Let's see, he was shooting pool with one chick and all of a sudden, some other psycho chick from hell shows up and starts telling him that he has no business talking to the girl he's playing pool with. "Can you imagine? She got angry and I didn't even know her!"

When he realized how dumb that sounded, he tried to call an audible but it was too late. I decided to break off the deafening awkwardness and began a new thread of my own...only, it was the truth. Yes, I recovered the man's fumble...only because it was embarrassing for him and that made it uncomfortable for me. And there's no reason whatsoever for me to be uncomfortable. I think far few people are concerned with another's comfort anymore. That's why all this rude behavior has got to be stopped.

Oh well, I'll do my own part to make the planet more comfortable...just by being my sweet self. HUGE GRIN.

Well, I think I"m going to go to bed now...have a loverly day!

Meg

10 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

I say play him! *wink* It's your turn to play with men - let this one continue to make a fool out of himself.

June 16, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

O I is doll, I is.

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bad, bad, girls...

Innocent men, like innocent women do not deserve to pay for the sins of their gender. Shame, shame, shame on you.

Make Love, not war, not games. Punish the guilty, not the innocent. That's my motto.

And before you tell me he had this unbelievable story, I'd like you to tell me you never laid out a whopper in your life...

And just how harmful was this story, as bad as cheating? Not even close. Give the guy a break if you ever expect to get one.

June 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Dude, don't you know humor when you see it? The guy is as cute as a button and I like him anyway. Of course the lying isn't as bad as cheating and I always treat people the way I'd like to be treated.

The lies are harmless. It's the constant on and on nature and the lack of creativity that annoys me. Of course I've lied before. I like to think that I'm above that at this point in my life.

I still say that there was a time in my life when I wpould have bought his BS, hook line and sinker. I AM glad that I've gotten better at spotting the lies, though.

Meggers

June 17, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 17, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

JQ - Meg is a comedian, I was trying (albeit poorly) to expound on her joke. I don't understand, what "bad" example are you referring to?

I think you missed the point. She said that she's JOKING and that she's NOT going to play with his feelings.

As for the "bad" example, I do not see what you are referring to, but it doesn't matter JQ, because the reality is that I'm not a child. In fact, I have a birthday coming up late this month.

JQ - really relax. Everybody who regularly visits here has gone or is going through some bad patches in life. Take it easy, okay? Everything is okay, rest assure - you have my word, that no one here is out to get anyone. Well at least not you. lol

June 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Girl...we do NOT need to explain ourselves to anyone...much less some manipulative dude that we've never met. Let's have fun and let him have his...as long as he's in another state we're golden. I know this isn't the first time he's heard the word manipulative used towards him...it's pretty blatant.

Meg

June 17, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Oh SolarisGal, I always mean "girl" in a nice way, it's less wordy than "young woman" and certainly more complementary than "old lady" (not that I'd ever call you that). Aren't you calling yourself a "Gal"?

Hey Sol, let me suggest that BOTH our stressful lives are making us a bit too uptight. We both need to relax, will you try too?

Take care "girls"...

June 18, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, as JQ so silently put forth in an email...IOt's not comedy...it's just what I say when I get called on something." LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You're doing fine grasshopper. Stay tuned and I shall teacheth thee ever so much more.

Meggeth the Bad Example

June 19, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

I'm not in a joking or learning mode, please stay back 100 feet to avoid collateral damage. (NO JOKE!)

Meg sometimes there is a reason for silence. Glad you're laughing Meg, but it wasn't a joke, but once again a good diversion. It has served you well. It reminds me of a game I've seen too often in others, so I've grown tired of it.

SolarisGal, do you really think I deleted the comment so you could repost it? or belabor it? Jeez. Besides I addressed this from every conceivable angle in email. Didn't "I was teasing, the only thing bad is how you've been treated, I know of nothing bad in you at all" cover that?

Meg, if you want to teach me something how about I send you my 91 page court order and you can teach me how to get all the assholes to do what it says. Otherwise master sayeth further naught. As in the final line of an affidavit.

My latest post isn't a joke either. I appreciate GOOD humor as much as the next guy. but not now. PLEASE, I'm asking nicely and hope for a similar response.

June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home