.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OK...

After screwing around with the computer, I finally figured out how to put a few of the pictures up here. There were some that were taken with the camera up and down instead of back and forth and I can't figure out how to rotate them so this will have to do for now. Here's the logo at the studio itself:





And walking down 125th Street in Harlem while waiting for the bus I passed the famous Apollo Theater:




Then, I snapped this one walking over the highway to the hotel because you can never have enough pictures of New York City traffic:



And at last...the wonderful view of an old cemetery as seen from the stoop of the hotel where I waited for my cab:






Ta Daaaaaa! Damned if those weren't worth the wait!!!!
**********************************************************
Now I have to try something else with this stupid PC. This is like math class used to be, I didn't do it the right way but I got it right anyway. So, do what my algebra teacher did, give me half credit. I felt as though any kid who figured the answer out without using those easy formulas should have gotten EXTRA credit, not half.
OK then...be back soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Meg, this is another benefit of testosterone, math, computers, photo editing, I can do them all. Give me a call and I'll have it fixed up in a jiffy. LOL

June 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I will...when I wake up. I just took two pills that usually knock me out for a good while so it may be late...but I'll wake up eventually...God willing!

(And thus we have the benefit of estrogen...i.e. me changing a tire consists of me standing in back of the car holding a tire iron in one hand and a jack handle in the other with a perplexed look on my face.)

June 13, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

hey that traffic doesn't look bad at all! lol

June 13, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Well touché Meg on the Estrogen thing. Hey are you admitting you need us, oh yeah I gotcha now. LOL.

June 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Nope, that traffic wasn't bad at all...but they still call it traffic!

OK...if you want to call it "needing" you...I'll call it that. I prefer to call it "keeping my own hands clean anyway I can".


:):):)

June 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home