.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One last goodnight...

...my son and I just went to Macdonald's. I'm so sick of Mcdonald's but it's right around the corner and that's just too easy to avoid. The Wendy's is 3 miles away and Krystal's isn't far but that place just reminds me of how much I miss White Catsle. I didn't know what to get so I went with Happy Meals. Two of them.

So, now I'm going to shove those McDonald's french fries in my face and get some sleep. I hope you like the pictures and reading Meg's Big Adventure.

Ciao ya'll!

Meg

PS

Check out this lady's blog:

http://awaitingbuddha.blogspot.com/

She has some cute pics of mullets and some answers to the Question..."Why toss a mullet?" I couldn't find a perma-link so just go to the blog and scroll down, it's really cute

5 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Typical New Blogger Templates have a permalink in the title unless the post is linked to another Blog. A lot of templates also have it at the bottom of the post too.

So click here to see that post.

June 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't knowb what was wrong, I knew that and tried to drag the cursor all over that post. Oh well. Thanks.

June 14, 2007  
Blogger L. said...

Meg...Thanks for sending some of your readers over to my blog. : )

After being married for 31 years, I, too, was divorced five years ago....so, when I came upon your blog I pretty much read through it head to toe....and fell in love with it. Since then I have been a regular reader of yours.

Dating again in midlife is quite an adventure, isn't it? I look forward to reading about some of your ventures as you begin dating again.

Thank you, again, for your sweet comment. We "divorcee's" need to stick together.

Have a lovely weekend. I will be at the beach for four days with my boyfriend...but hope to post while I am there.

Take care,
Grammie : )

June 14, 2007  
Blogger L. said...

Hi Meg...I don't know why but I have tried sending two other comments your way and neither of them has shown up.

I am getting ready to leave for the beach for the weekend...and will try again when I return...but, I wanted to thank you so much for your sweet comment about my blog.

We have quite a bit in common as I was married for 31 years and divorced five year's ago....Oh, the stories we could share...

Anyway, thanks again...have a nice weekend.
Grammie

June 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hi Grammie!

The only reason your comments didn't show up is that I went to sleep and just woke up so this is the first time I've had a chance to allow them to be published!

Man...that was a good sleep.


See ya in a few minutes!

Meg

June 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home