.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Rerun

Don’t you just hate people?

I know I do. Between my ex and some wannabes, I’m having a crappy day. Since I won’t pick up when this guy calls, he decided that he must be too far away for me to hear the phone so he showed up on my doorstep today. Unannounced. Man, I hate that. Ordinarily, I’m more careful when I open the door but I thought he was a Jehovah’s Witness.

Imagine my surprise. I haven’t seen that perv since the date from hell when he tried kissing me with icky hard lips. I pushed him away and what he did next was very likely a criminal offense. He grabbed my arm and brushed my hand up against...IT and said, “See what you do to me?As though the mere hint of an erection would be enough to get me to pull my pants off right there in the parking lot and say, “DO ME NOW YOU HANDSOME STUD!”

I got in my car and drove quickly away. Then, I didn’t answer my phone for a month. That was two months ago and he never stopped calling.

So, today, he shows up on my doorstep. I never told him where I lived and I don’t know how he found out. Thank God my son was here. I got rid of him and......THEN, I had to call my ex to ask him of he was EVER going to send the pay off money. “Of course,” he said, “Don’t I always?”

That did it. That infuriated me. I brought up the income tax return that he forged my name on and he started his bullshit, obviously thinking he was speaking to the timid little lady that he last saw. He has no clue.

So, I wrote to my congressman. And, next, I’m going to write to every other elected official that I can think of until someone gets me my half of that return. Short of that, I would like to press charges for forgery. If that numbskull would EVER have ONE conversation without lying, I would be more than reasonable. Ask anyone, I really am a nice person. But, I’m so sick of lies and men that want nothing more than a piece of ass that I am about to scream.

When people make me annoyed, I do tend to get somewhat defensive. And, when they really piss me off, I get downright OFFENSIVE.

I don’t like that. I don’t get a kick out of it, but I’ve just been treated like shit for so long that I can’t help myself.

Oh, while I’m at it, I have “friend” that has asked me for more than one favor over the past year. He needed clean urine and I supplied it for him. He needed an ear so he could bitch about his ex and I supplied that as well. Then, I asked him for 20 bucks until the next day and he said, “Oh...jeeeeez...” so I hung up on his ass. That shithead has cash, I wouldn’t have asked someone who I thought wouldn’t have it. I would GIVE a friend 20 bucks...I sure the heck wouldn’t mind loaning it to them for a day.

OK, I feel better now.

See ya,

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Wing said...

Meg, my mother died from a heroin overdose.

I am the last person in the world who would give a friend a clean urine sample.

I care too much for my friends to do such a thing.

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Then it's a good thing that he didn't ask you.

June 15, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Odd, they usually check the temperature, ph, and freshness of the sample. You didn't accompany him to the test did you?

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I've GIVEN drug tests for years. We check the temperature and that's it.

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

If you stick the sample to your body would that keep it warm enough to "fool" the testers.. ?

June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home