.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

You know...



...I've had a few people get annoyed with me over one thing or another as I've plodded to write my daily blog entries. They seem to inspire me. A while back someone told me...one time too many...to "Get over it." I didn't want to get over it then (2 years ago when I was rather annoyed at Rick) and I said so. Before you read this, I have to warn you, this is very offensive so don't read past this word if you are squeamish of mind:


PEOPLE THAT I HATE

My nasty, bald lying fuck of a husband for leaving me to rot in the foul house that he picked out and then stunk up with his nasty, pungent brand of body odor.

The sleazy trailer dwelling bimbo skank that he screwed before coming home to me and then left with to go live with his alcoholic thief of a putrid excuse for a mother.

My monster, moron step children that wiped big green snots all over my walls rather than getting their funky asses up off of a chair and looking for a Kleenex. May they grow up just as mindless and jockey short stained as their stupid, trashy father.

My anorexic sister-in-law who holds her cigarettes on her head like a smoke stack thinking that her spoiled children will be free from her foul, cigarette smelling breathe.

That idiot, slut of an ex wife that got pregnant just so that she could get married to someone, anyone...and then had two useless brats who could have only been brighter had they eaten lead-based paint chips.

The wastoid bastard of a kid that my bent dicked husband produced with his urine smelling mistress who single-handedly gives trailer dwelling bimbos a bad name. May it grow up to spit on it’s sex freak parents and do exactly as they do, making them proud to be sex freaks who pork each other in his mothers’ booze soaked bed.

All of the cavernous, fish smelling pussy’s that suck up the horny penis’s of STD ridden men who should be home with their wives.The pus filled penis’s that go poking around in search of any ulcer ridden female who will spread their fat, pudgy little legs for any other pus-filled penis that comes along. May they swap pus filled body fluids for their entire, disease ridden lives.

Politically correct, self-righteous slugs who like to make themselves look better than anyone else by acting all smug and holier than thou whenever people try to make jokes about anything that they consider "hallowed ground".

All of the stupid, mindless twits that tell me to “get over it”. May their spouses screw my husband or his psycho husband stealing pig twice before they even notice that they are not in the bed. I'll "get over it" when I damn well please and in the meatime, I will just finish this by saying:

To all of these trashy, pathetic, horny people who can’t keep their urine soaked pants on, I wish lives full of pus filled nights and drunken, drug induced days. May their sex organs rot with the flea bitten chancres of a thousand syphilis infected hookers. May they live long, despicable lives that only serve to pay them back for the pain and suffering that they and their miserable, “intense” sex partners inflict upon decent people. And may my husband die in pain with nothing left to fuck except for the moth eaten pussy of some trailer dwelling bimbo that he keeps in a jar for use when his twisted, herpes infected prick becomes hard. May that nasty, diseased prick explode with green, foul smelling pus when his toothless, bald bitch of a semi human wench takes it into what is left of her cracked, dried up mouth. May the last thing that he thinks in his immoral, waste of a life that proves that some people are better off aborted be the thought of how much longer he would have lived if he had never stepped foot into the dilapidated trailer of that funky, bleached blonde of a tramp who’s nasty, overused, stretched out pussy frightens most men, even gynecologists who want to put pictures of her funky self in books of “Things Most Doctors will Never Have the Misfortune to See.” And may she die with her green, rotting boobs folded into place and stuffed into her feces stained bra and itching the itch of the most diseased, necrotic, flea bitten pussy that has ever opened wide for a “One Size Fits All” fuck-athon. And, may the two of them rot in hell for eternity, knowing that they had a chance to live decent lives but chose instead to hump each other without considering that they might end up with their sex organs green and foul smelling from disease and overuse, and may his necrotic penis fall off in her putrid pussy. May he vomit in a projectile manner when the odor of her nasty self wafts over miles of barren Montana desert. May their deaths be applauded as numerous people are saved from the many diseases that the two of them have produced, both known and unknown.I'm much better now than I was when I wrote this.

I'm much better now.

At work, nurses ascribe to the 3 Second Rule. If we drop a pill, we can still give it to the patient as long as we pick it up within 3 seconds. A couple of weeks ago, I saw the MythBusters try to bust that myth and they couldn't! So, we quote MythBusters as we bend over to pick up a dropped pill. For my own personal use, I use the "Kissing it up to heaven" method of cleaning the stuff that I drop...if I kiss it up to heaven then the angels will clean it for me. I can't use that at work because I'm not sure if it would pass muster with the MythBusters. We need such scientific confirmation whenever we do anything...we can't just be feeding people dirty crap because we THINK that the angels will clean it up when we kiss it up to heaven, we have to use a tested method like the 3 Second Rule.

I don't know why I wanted to tell you that...I guess because I found it funny.

OK...now I have to play some more. Have fun...I'll be back in a bit!

Meg

5 Comments:

Blogger Limerick Gal said...

Meg, how did your date go?

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Just fine and dandy...we had a nice afternoon...he works nights too. I suppose he's sleeping now...I have to work tonight so I'll be sleeping tomorrow and then, I should see him again over the weekend sometimer. I need to find a few more...I have to have a disposable dude just in case I need one. Oh, I also need to find one who can fix stuff. I guess I need at least 3 of them...I'll have to get them soon.

:):):)

June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, What do you use the disposable one for and exactly how do you dispose of him?

You never dated Jimmy Hoffa, did you?

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Disposable guys are those that can easily walk and when they do, it's not a huge problem. I say disposable as opposed to a keeper...you know, kind of like man use women for sex only I just use them for home repairs.

:):):)

June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then a keeper is a guy you use for sex and other useful guys are disposable. Right?

June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home