.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Have you ever seen…

…a dog with a bone? Long after all the marrow is gone, the dog will chew on the bone and there’s not a thing that you can say to it that will make the stupid dog put the bone down. So, you just leave the dog alone with the bone and go make a steak. I’d rather eat steak than chew on a bone so I’m going to do just that.

I’ve decided to buy myself a bed for my birthday. I found the perfect one:

http://www.timber-creek.com/furniture_store/product.php?productid=22&cat=10&page=1

I think I’ll like that bed, don’t you? I bet I might even have some fun in it someday. Tonight I’ll have to have fun in my old bed…my son has fallen asleep on my couch. I’ve been up cleaning house all night and it’s almost time for me to crawl into my bed.

It occurred to me that I need to buy new furniture soon. I hadn’t thought about it, but the stuff that I have is getting old. It takes me a couple of years to refurnish a house because I can never find exactly what I want so I keep looking. Even if I don’t know what I’m looking for, I’ll know it when I see it. My living room already has some Southwestern stuff so I think I’ll just get a few new things for that room but I’ll do the bedrooms over completely. I want to do them all in cabin furniture…like the stuff that they had in the cabin that I went to last winter.

That way, if the electricity ever goes out…I can pretend that I’m Abe Lincoln’s mother or something like that. It won’t be so bad at all. I’ll have to get lanterns and other things that you’d have in the olden days. That’d be so cool.

And if ever I win the lottery, I can buy one of those cabins and I’ll already have the furniture. That’d be really cool.

Oh well, tonight the best that I can do is go to bed and think about it. There’s no TV in my room and there isn’t a man in my room so all I can do is lie there and think about stuff.

Oops, before I buy a bed I have to go see my daughter in LA. She’s trying to get me a room in Santa Monica…I bet I can have some fun there…dontcha think? My daughter said that she’d let me know when she’d be able to find me a room at a reasonable rate so I need to be ready to buy the tickets when she gives me the word.

Well, I’ve decided that I’m getting really tired so I’m gonna go to bed but I’ll be back as soon as I get up so don’t go far.

See ya,

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, now that we've seen your daughter (who looks just like you!), how's about posting some pics of your son???? That way if he's hot, we'll know & appreciate more what you've produced for woman-kind!

BTW.......is he single??

June 21, 2007  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bed!! And, yes I can imagine that you could and WILL have some fun in and on it :) KUDO'S to you!!

June 21, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh...he's hot. Just a sec.

Meg

June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home