.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Hi this is Meg's Daughter.

I just spoke to her and read the messages you all sent. She wanted me to thank you all for thinking of her. They are telling her they think she already bled out into her brain and they are still doing more tests.

She is in room G335 in the neurological unit at Emory University Hospital.

Right now she is lying in her bed waiting for the Doctor to come in and wishing that she had a laptop so that she could write to you guys herself.

I just wanted to thank you all for remebering her in your prayers. I will be checking her e-mail for her on a daily basis.

She says to have a good weekend and she hopes to be talking to you soon.

Thanks

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you. Hope you are okay.

I have been a lurker on your site for at least a year....but I feel like you are a good friend.

We will keep praying for your speedy recovery.

July 27, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

It's good to know a bit about what's going on. Thanks for taking the time to update us and I will continue to think/send good wishes and hopes for Meg's recovery and prognosis! She/you have alot of friends in blogland- and I'm sure otherwise that you've helped so much! But you are a fighter....

July 27, 2007  
Blogger Limerick Gal said...

Eliza's out of town this weekend but I know she shares my sentiments when we send good wishes your way and hope for a speedy recovery :)

July 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, not Meg! How did this happen to Meg? Life is certainly full of surprises.
Give her my best wishes and hopes that she will be as good as new very soon.
Hugs for Meg.
Heather

July 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home