.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 20, 2007

This is actually…

…a good question:

“…Any advice for a gal who's got a bad kisser boyfriend???? I have to add that everything else is wonderful!!…”

I remember one guy in the not too distant past who kissed really poorly…it was dreadful. He had icky hard lips and I couldn’t get them to relax no matter what I did. I couldn’t have gotten to “everything else” because there are a few things that I couldn’t get past and hard lips are one of them.

I enjoy kissing too much to be with a bad kisser…I spend too much time lip locked to want to be with a hard lipped dude. So, the fact that you’ve gotten past it is a good sign…I couldn’t have done it.

But before I gave up I would probably try to rectify the situation and the first thing I would have thought to do is to kiss him like I like to be kissed and tell him that’s what I’m doing. That way I don’t have to tell him that I DON’T like what he’s doing…I’m just telling him that I DO like to be kissed this way. You pretty much do have to do something because a problem like that can eventually cause you to bypass the kissing and that‘s never a good thing.

So, you might want a back up plan and that would probably be just to tell him the truth. I’m sure it’s worth the time if you enjoy his company enough. It’s easy for me to tell you that I wouldn’t be with a bad kisser…I don’t have a specific kisser right now. It sure would be a fun problem to have…I would enjoy trying to fix that problem, think of all the time you have to practice.

Years ago I read that people do to you what they like to have done to them and I noticed that I was doing just that so I believed it. So, by that theory…you have to grab him and kiss the hell out of him. I bet he just hasn’t had anyone to spend time kissing him properly…you need to fix that.

“…Get yourself a bottle of Listerine. that's probably why he's not interested in kissing you…”

Girl, she didn’t say he wasn’t interested…she said he wasn’t any good at it. But…anyone who’s read the very first line of the very first post of this blog knows that I have had some experience in the smelly guy thing. I guess a bad kisser isn’t as bad as a smelly guy and I did marry one of those. Then, I just bought a tube of toothpaste and hoped for the best. I also bought deodorant after he left a t-shirt in my new Mustang. Me and all of my kids smelled it at the same time as I was driving down the highway on a hot and humid summer day. It was hot and humid enough to funkify his entire t-shirt to the point where my entire family recognized the odor at once. One of the kids said, “That smells like Rick.” And the kid was right. It did smell like Rick. He had a deeply pungent brand of body odor that I was fully aware of when I married him. I totally walked right into that one.

Well, the sun is coming up so I must be going to bed for a while. I went shopping today…yesterday?…and I got new fish and new aquarium décor. I found a bunch of stuff to decorate the kids room. The little guy likes Spiderman so he has a Spidey Corner with an inflatable bed. I took some pictures of the things that I did and here they are:






I still have a few things to do like the white trim and the switch plates but I'll take care of it later on. The kids will be here tomorrow night...I hope. OK then.

I probably should take a nap.

Later,

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Goodness- I'm having one of those "bad mood hangovers"- the type where one regrets snapping at someone.
I apologize to your reader.

By the way, I really love the way you fixed the room - it's gorgeous.

July 20, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

Looks great Meg! What a great grammie!

July 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg - thanks for the tips. I'll give it a shot!

Solaris - no worries; that comment would have been better suited to an ex of mine though! :)

July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home