.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I was tickled…

…when I read the responses to my rotten kissing post. Most people didn’t want their comments discussed out in the open because it would seen by their partners. Apparently a lot of people are out there not kissing because of the rotten kissing of their partner. It would seem as though a couple of people thought that the post was about THEIR kissing.

Even Solaris initially thought that the original question was from her personal wopig, Colleen Lombardi because she knew what a bad kisser her husband was. Jeff, the married man who can’t kiss well is out there on the loose now. He doesn’t have a wife to be faithful to since he stopped being faithful to Solaris. Watch out for a guy who can’t kiss well. He’s a known liar and cheat. Oh...apparently he also has "rodent teeth" although I'm not sure what that means. Rick had no eye teeth...they had grown in as fangs and instead of braces, his parents had those teeth pulled. I used to feel so sorry for him but if he didn't even brush his teeth I shouldn't be surprised to learn that care of the teeth was not a high priority in his house as he grew up.

It seems as though I immediately got Solaris as a friend when she read the first line of my blog, "...There were many signs that my husband was cheating on me again but when he started brushing his teeth on a daily basis, I knew something was up..." Not only is Jeff a bad kisser…he’s another stranger to the toothbrush. I can't get passed that. Why would guys shun toothbrushes? I couldn’t get through morning mouth without brushing my teeth. I don’t know how they eat with funky mouths. On second thought, maybe eating is like tooth brushing to them. I bet a big sub sandwich would get morning mouth out of your head. Especially if it has salami and peppers.

Damn…it was a big beef sandwich with peppers that evoked that famous fart from me. OMG…I still occasionally sit back in awe of that fart. I reflect upon that fart fondly and with as much sincere appreciation as I attribute to my marriage. I think of both of them as smelly experiences and everyone says that smell is the sense that is closest to memory. Like a memory of what a person looks like I remember the fart and my marriage. I also remember the times that I was living in as well, like a certain orange scent makes me feel. I had orange lipstick in the 70’s and the smell of orange lipstick takes me back to the 70’s…I bet that I could easily go back to the early 90’s if I ever could repeat that beef and pepper fart. It doesn’t help that there are so few beef stands in Atlanta. They were everywhere in Chicago.

The early 90’s was the last chance that I had to avoid giving Rick my entire life. I didn’t take that chance and for that I am forever sorry. Rick had just cheated on me and there was a great looking guy who liked me. I could have easily stayed there and with the other guy but I was bound and determined to make my marriage work. Anyway…that didn’t stop me from having the guy in my house one night when I was in New York. Rick and I left Virginia, the scene of his last affair, and I still spoke to the guy who liked me because he was still calling me.

One night he called and said that he was down the street. He had driven all the way up to New York to see me. Rick was in bed and to this day probably didn’t know that the guy came to our house and sat on our couch. Rick couldn’t have brought a chick to our house without fucking her so I’m sure that I didn’t have anything to worry about when I went to sleep except the cyber girls that Rick was so fond of. He denied ever doing that but once I caught him so bad that he had to admit it. After that time he always denied it, letting me blame my kid instead. I can’t believe that I fell for that. All for a guy who really couldn’t kiss well himself. (Of course I didn’t think that the letter was from my ex’s latest squeeze like Solaris did.) I could be totally blind to such stuff which is why Rick felt so comfortable lying to me. He knew that I would fall for his bullshit…I was totally unable to fathom that my husband would lie to me so flagrantly. Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha.

Anyway, I won’t be making that mistake again anytime soon. I don’t think a guy could get that crap past me now. They certainly do try to do it though…even if they just try to gain something from me and a few guys have done just that. They try quite hard to gain me and my trust. The guys who try too hard are blatant about it…their efforts bowl you over as does Jeff and Rick’s bad breath.

One guy showed up at my house at the same time that my father did. I had gone to the grocery store and when I drove back up to my house, my father was sitting in his car with the doors locked and the windows rolled up. The guy was hosing down my driveway…don’t ask me why…and my father was just sitting in his car wondering where the hell I was. I have 2 driveways, the guy was hosing down the one that my Dad was in. I pulled into that driveway and walked into my house saying, “You can’t be here, you have to go.”

I was quite angry when I first got home but after the anger wore off I started thinking about the look on my father’s face when I drove up. It didn’t take long for me to start laughing. I asked my dad why he didn’t tell the guy to get lost. He said that he thought the guy might be mine. I told him that even if I was dumb enough to have a freaky dude like that, I wouldn’t be stupid enough to bring him home to meet my father. Then I laughed until I had tears in my eyes.

Well, Goodfellas is on and I like that movie. So, I’m gonna go back to the living room and watch that now. You guys have a good day and I’ll be back in a little while.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Limerick Gal said...

Meg - if you want to put everyone out of their misery, you can let them know I posted the comment. However, if you're having fun listening to them squirm......then by all means, go right ahead!!

July 23, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

And I liken the smell of that same fart to the moment when Colleen and Jeff first made out in the office (as he admitted to me on the night of the text messages)

Okay, everyone!

~~~I'd like to make a lovely dedication~~~

~~~~From the bottom of my heart~~~ I'd like to dedicate that big beef and pepper fart that Meg propelled out of her ass back in the 90's ~~~~ to the moment when Colleen and Jeff first made out at the Hudson View. I wish the fart came on at that moment... before the boss walked in... before the air was filled with the excitment of adultery ~~~

~~~However, may that smell be with them and everyone who supported and who supports them - both knowingly and unknowingly- always. and. forever.~~~

~~Sincerely,
Solarisgal - the betrayed wife with a very clean conscience~~~

Gosh, really, I wish I knew how to gift wrap that sort of thing - I'd send it with bagels and bialys to Colleen's office.

GM, xxx

July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home