.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good morning!



I just got home from work and I am pretty tired right now. But before I went to bed I wanted to stop in and say hello. I worked in a psych unit last night...that was interesting. I don't mind so much but I'm rather claustrophobic and if I think about being locked up long enough it freaks me out. Of course, I didn't think about it much.

My son said that Stewi (the evil cat) was clawing at his neck while he was sleeping and that the cat "had to go". Yeah, right. The cat only eats a buck's worth of food a day and he doesn't bitch if it's too hot. My electricity bill was $500 bucks for the past month. The AC cools the bedrooms and the bathrooms before the rest of the house so it's freezing in the bathrooms...I don't like cold bathrooms, I tend to wear less clothing there than anywhere else and it's quite annoying to be so cold when I don't have many clothes on. And I don't even want to talk about the cold toilet seat.

I suppose I should just take Stewi to get declawed...he is a bit of an asshole. Of course, if we lose the testicles as well the problem should be solved. He keeps attacking McFly who is already declawed so I really do need to get those claws off of him.

Damn...I'm getting really tired. I guess it's time to make a SMOD, I can't think too clearly on no sleep and those one sentence things are easier to come up with than a bunch of paragraphs. Yeah...that's what I'll do. BRB...it's time to start production.

Alrighty then...here is the Weekend Edition of Meg's SMOD.

http://flixn.com/play/t1gs8e/

Ciao bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home