.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hi there!

It's so very late that I have to go to bed without dancing with Payton...even he doesn't want to get up off the floor. I'm exhausted and my back is killing me...time to go horizontal for me!

But, as soon as I get up and ready...I'll be back with a video of me and Payton dancing! That'll be cool.

Did you ever have one of those experiences where you're just walking around (or sitting, it isn't integral to the story) where you're thinking about one thing that leads you to a different thought that pops into your head, with no warning...and suddenly you say to yourself..."Did I just think that? I'm in love with him? How could that be?"

Then, suddenly it dawns on you, from out of the clear blue sky...you ARE in love! You smile all the time, constantly want to be with them and then Cupid shoots you with an arrow...right in the back so that you don't see it coming.

It's nice to feel that way again. It's lovely to feel wanted...and, as I told Rick...it's also lovely to feel like a woman. He stopped doing those things. So, now I'm ENJOYING SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

Ta da!

Oh! The new name of the blog is going to be, Enjoying Somebody Else.

And I shall.

OK...bedtime!

Nightie Night!

Meggers

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

That is the best feeling, when you smile thinking of him, its blue skies everyday sigh

September 21, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh...the smiling! That's just insane! My cheeks hurt constantly!

:):):)

September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home