.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Why is it...

...that a hundred things in your car will breakdown, but that damn alarm just keeps going? I can't seem to kill my alarm. I rip parts of the sucker out of the car and it STILL keeps blaring away. I have never, ever had to take my car in to have the alarm fixed...I can't kill that bastard!

Damn, the alarm system is like an old Maverick I had with half a million miles on it. I bet that car is in the junk yard somewhere with the radio on and one headlight shining. That's another entity that would not die. Christine had nothing on that sucker.

Well, my phone woke me up by ringing nice and early...which is odd because I usually don't wake up to the phone. But...it did ring so here I am. I should have gone back to bed since I was up until the wee hours again...but I wanted to get back to my desk and see what I could try today to get the damned sound to work. I may have to go another route...and it's a much tougher route than the FLXN.com site. That site makes it so easy to make a video, but I can't get the stupid mic to work...at least I think it's the mike that won't work.

OK...now I'm going to make another video for you and then I will go back to playing Meg....Slayer of All Obnoxious Computer Programs. Until then, just remember, the fork goes on the LEFT!

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home